- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
You Think I'm Evil: Practical Strategies for Working with Rebellious and Aggressive Adolescents Paperback – 15 Feb 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Crystal-clear insight, refreshing, stimulating, wonderful charts - David Taransaud truly gets what it takes to reach alienated and alienating teenagers through the language of the arts. --Camila Batmanghelidjh, Founder, Kid's Company
About the Author
David Taransaud trained at the Institute of Arts in Psychotherapy and Education as a psychotherapeutic counsellor for adolescents. He has over ten years experience in education with challengers teenagers in Lambeth, one of London's most deprived boroughs.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic book to read, really helpful & insightful regarding young people's behaviour whilst in crisis.Published 13 months ago by Rachel