Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 February 2016
The best £5.99 I have spent in a very long time. There are some beautiful surprises on this album . I bought it because I heard Aled's version of "Did you not hear my Lady ?" but every track is special. Very up lifting. Thank you, Aled !
on 16 April 2016
Vintage Ales Jones. The usual fine diction and pleasant voice gives a lovely finish to some beautiful music. One to keep!
on 29 June 2017
The songs on it seem to be excellent but as it only arrived yesterday I am not able to comment further
on 13 July 2017
Delightful disc. Love it in my car.
on 24 August 2017
Yes fantastic wife loves it
on 1 June 2017
I like Aled
on 10 March 2017
great music
on 8 December 2010
I love this album. It is great to play at Christmas to remind you what the Christmas period is supposed to be celebrating. Cuts through the commercialism. I dig this album out at Christmas every year now since I discovered it. My favourite is the Celtic tune: 'Deep Peace' along with 'Pie Jesu'. Aled Jones has always appealed to me ever since 'Walking in the Air' from 'The Snowman' and yes, that song is on this album.

Such peace. Love playing it in the car during December. Lifts the spirits no matter the weather and indeed enhances the beauty of snow and frost! Beautiful.

Love the album cover too ... just waiting for that boat to row me over to the other side and the mountains ...
on 20 September 2017
Didn't realise this was grown up Aled so not too pleased. Good he still has a career singing.
on 14 May 2017
As requested, thank you. Just beautiful.