Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 6 May 2014
Get this album. Recommended by my daughter. So whether you're 6 or 60 and love Jesus get the album. It will encourage and sustain you.
on 10 January 2015
One of those rare moments when I find a CD that refreshes and inspires at a deep level. Beautifully crafted and thoughtful tracks throughout: thoroughly recommend this brilliant product from Bethel Music..
on 11 September 2014
Another of my new music addictions, Bethel music and Jesus Culture. I love them and sometimes confuse which one I am playing on my phone. I am still new to them. Kari Jobe and JENN JOHNSON. I put that in caps because that's how big her voice is.
on 18 February 2015
I heard the songs on the God Channel and had to stop what i was doing as it drew me to listen. Absolutely beautiful music. had to buy it.
on 5 January 2015
Really draws you into worship. The DVD is fantastic and gives you a real sense of the passion of the worship leaders. Excellent.
on 31 December 2014
Great C.D . It brings you into the presence of the Lord and helps you worship Him.
wow!
would recommend it to everyone
on 28 December 2014
A brilliant album from Bethel Music, this is a powerful worship album, filled with Love! Enjoy, it's a must have.
on 26 January 2015
Love it. It has really blessed me during a difficult time. Beautiful, powerful songs
on 27 April 2015
The songs are wonderful and God Breathed I can just get lost in these worship words and the music. I have not tried the DVD but have watched it online and it is worth the money. Thank you Bethel Music
on 13 October 2014
Each time I listen to this I find another track that captures me. What amazing voices. What amazing musicianship. I particularly love "It is well". Cannot recommend enough.