on 17 June 2014
I love this series of books; they are funny, action packed and awesome. Please please write another one. Brilliant ending if it is the last book you write, l love how Max Ernest turns out to be Pseudonymous Bosch. My favourite character would have to be Cass as she is determined, brave and funny. Must read!!!
!!
on 8 January 2013
This series was a real find for us. His style is funny and engaging and the story rips along at a good pace.

My 9 year old and I are reading our way through all 5 books together and she really identifies with Cass. Geekish boyus would identify with Max-Ernest and more active boys with Yo-yoji.

Great sense of humour too.

Highly recommended for a practical child (boy or girl) - no princesses, but lots of adventure.
on 5 April 2014
This is a great book .Anyone who needs a great book should start reading this series . It's an amazing lot of books that you will love. Join Cass,Yo-Yoji and Max Ernest in their exciting adventures right now!!!!
on 24 August 2014
This book is the best book ever. It has an amazing plot with a mixture of ghonres such as mystery, adventure and a slight bit of romance. My favourite character would have to be Owen because of all his different disguises. I think he is witty and chilled. If there was one thing I would change it would be how the author keeps wasting pages and chapters of his own back story and life instead of just getting on with the story. Also I find how the romance between Yoyoji and Cass ruins the best friend atmosphere around the three friends. Apart from these few small faults this book is perfect for ages nine to twelve and definitely deserves a five star.
on 20 June 2012
As soon as I got this on my Kindle, I was completely hooked! The beggining straight away grabs your attension as it has done with the previous books. However this one is ever more gripping? The reason? You find out the secret.
This story makes you go inside the heads of the characters, which, let's face it, is a rather difficult thing to accomplish. There are many twists and turns in the plot, and they keep you gripped to your book untill you turn that final page. I even skipped a class at college so that I could read much more of it!
Normally I'm not a person for history, however the Egyptions have always been an interest to me. This made the book even more fantastic. The use of history was fantastic and accurate, as well as its use of hyroglyphics. I won't add anymore in, because I'm terrible at explaining things let alone keeping the ending to myself!
Either way, if you have ever read the series, DO IT! I'm tell you!
Go, purchase! NOW!
on 11 June 2013
Bosch is my second favorite author. He is amazing. This final book to the series is by far the best. I absolutely liked all of it. Anyone who likes humor, mystery and brill story lines; I would recommend this book to them.
on 25 July 2013
The Secret Series ARE dangerously addictive, so I was a bit upset that this was the last book. But it was as good as the others, so I'm not that disappointed.
on 26 August 2012
This book was incredibly confusing. To be honest, I didn't want to read 5 books and find out that was the 'big secret'. My least favourite book in the entire series. We didn't even get anymore information on the author.
Overall, dissapointing. 5/10.
on 20 August 2012
The secret series is amazing!! It really hooks you in. I thought this book was really good but i feel like the secret wasn't big enough to be spread out in 5 books so that was a bit of a disappointment.
on 10 April 2013
Arrived quickly, book brand new, very well packaged. Engaging text, and very inexpensive compared to retail prices in our country. I bought four of these books in the series, at one go, for my nieces.