- Hardcover: 184 pages
- Publisher: Kogan page; 1 edition (3 Sept. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 074945153X
- ISBN-13: 978-0749451530
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 1.9 x 22.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,114,960 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
You Can Do It Too: The 20 Essential Things Every Budding Entrepreneur Should Know Hardcover – 3 Sep 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"If you are a budding entrepreneur this book should be on your bookshelf..essential reading for anyone who dreams of running their own business."
-- Peter Jones, business guru and star of BBC's Dragons' Den
A real-life inspirational masterclass for all budding entrepreneurs
Major new title which draws on authors columns in The Sunday Times
High profile launch event in central London
Extensive publicity schedule including editorial features in The Sunday Times and guaranteed weekly advertising
Entrepreneurs featured include: Laura Tension - JoJo Maman Bebe, Adam Pritchard - Pomegreat juice drink, Sean Phelan - Multimap
Comments and advice from experts such as Dragons Den judge Doug Richard and Business Link advisers