Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.53

Do you Like Pumpkins?

Thecauthor, Mary Lee has written a book for little ones that has a lovely rhyme, and a fun story. Centered around pumpkins and Halloween, thus book tells the story if pumpkins in a rhyme similar to 'You are my subshine'. Little ones may not be familiar with the song but adults are.

Adults will enjoy reading this story to their children. They can sing the lyrics to the tube if 'You Are my subshine', and the kiddies will love it. They will want to sing along. The illustrations are bright, vivid and colorful and tell the story of 'You are my pumpkin.' A simple story that children will love. In fact I am humming this tune, now.

Recommende. prisrob 12-17-16
on 11 September 2013
At my place you find Mary Lee's children books just about everywhere, both paperback and Kindle editions. I can't remember with which book it started. My two grandchildren are enthusiastic Mary Lee fans. From my adult perspective, I think the creativity, uncomplicatedness and clarity of these books are impressive features, indeed. I am happy to highly recommend this author's latest book, just as I have recommended other books by Mary Lee in the past.
on 11 September 2013
a sweet short book for little children learning to read I don't think I had anything pretty like this to read think I had Dick and Dora and a ball story lol