- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: John Murray Learning (13 Oct. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1473649528
- ISBN-13: 978-1473649521
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.8 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 238 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 254 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life: Embrace self care with one of the world's most fun self help books Paperback – 13 Oct 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Practical, funny, implementable advice and stories that will help you understand why you are how you are, how to love what you can't change, how to change what you don't love, and how to be a badass all the time.
From the Back Cover
YOU ARE A BADASS IS THE SELF-HELP BOOK FOR PEOPLE WHO DESPERATELY WANT TO IMPROVE THEIR LIVES BUT DON'T WANT TO GET BUSTED DOING IT.
In this refreshingly entertaining how-to guide, bestselling author and world-traveling success coach, Jen Sincero, serves up 27 bitesized chapters full of hilariously inspiring stories, sage advice and easy exercises, helping you to:
- Identify and change the self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviours that stop you from getting what you want
- Create a life you totally love. And create it NOW
- Make some damn money already. The kind you've never made before.
By the end of You Are a Badass, you'll understand why you are how you are, how to love what you can't change, how to change what you don't love, and how to use The Force to kick some serious ass.
Jen Sincero is a bestselling author and success coach who has helped countless people transform their personal and professional lives via her newsletters, seminars, private sessions, public appearances, articles, products, and books. A few years ago, Jen said goodbye to her home in California in order to travel the world indefinitely and encourage as many people as possible to live lives of unbridled awesomeness. You can find out more and sign up to her newsletter at jensincero.comSee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
It's changed my life!
Definitely read it.