Customer reviews

on 31 October 2011
I absolutely love this manga. Me and my friend are currently collecting them as they come. It's well worth it. It's so amusing every little thing that she gets up to is so entertaining in such simple ways. It's great, reminds me a lot of my little nephews and the crazy things they come out with at this stage. ^_^
on 21 July 2013
I enjoy all the Yotsuba books and this one is one of my favourites. Rated by my daugher - age 11.
on 14 February 2017
Yotsuba is always fantastic.I may be 45 but I still giggle like a child at these books.
on 7 February 2014
Was bought because grandchild liked these books. I thought the quality of the paper was poor and the illustrations ugly. I personally found it difficult to "read " the story line. This applies to all the other books I bought for her.
33 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse