- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Cross Trainer reviews
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
York Perform 220 Cross Trainer - White
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- 32 levels of magnetic resistance, 3 piece crank system allowing 150kg max user weight.
- Wheels for easy transportation, ergonomic designed arms with fixed & moving handlebars with over hand ERGO grips and 15" stride length.
- Hand pulse sensors and 5.75 - 3 colour LCD display with black mask.
Pay Monthly - Monthly payment options may be available on eligible orders of items sold by Amazon totalling £400 or more. Finance provided by Hitachi Personal Finance. Credit broking by Amazon EU S.a.r.l. Interest will be payable. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The York Perform 220 Cross Trainer features a 15" stride length with fantastic self-generating drive system which eliminates the need to plug it in to the mains. Its 7kg flywheel provides smooth and quiet performance, while 32 levels of magnetic resistance offer a versatile workout. The P220's LCD display offers a choice of 22 programmes that enable you to train to your individual needs. This cross trainer also offers ergonomically designed arms with over hand ERGO grips for increased workout comfort.
Top Customer Reviews
The sensor output is accurate so you can rely on pulse and calorific values. There are 32 levels of resistance; from 1 which is practically nothing to 32 which is nicely challenging. The cyclic arc is good - I'm 6'6" so it was important for me. It has absolutely no problems handling my weight at 14'7. As the previous guy mentioned it is reassuringly weighty.
Just for information I started using this as someone who is 19 stone, lives a quite inactive lifestyle and am using the cross trainer to help recover from an accident.
I have no doubt it's helping me and the minor niggles ate just that, minor.