- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
York Fitness Cast Iron Dumbbell Spinlock Set (Pack of 2) - Black, 20 Kg
- Four 0.5 kg, 1.25 kg and 2.5 kg dumbbell plates
- Two 35.5 cm spinlock bars
- Four spinlock collars
- Knurling in the centre of each spinlock dumbbell bar ensures a secure and comfortable grip on each workout
- 4 premium heavy duty spinlocks prevent the plates rattling and provide secure workout
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
The York 20kg (44lbs) black cast iron dumbbell set is a perfect choice for those looking for multiple weight workout options. It allows for targeting chest, bicep, arm, triceps and back muscles. This versatile dumbbell set includes four 0.5kg (1.1lbs) discs, four 1.25kg (2.75lbs) discs, four 2.5kg (5.5lbs) discs, four spinlock collars and two 14" chrome spinlock bars.
4 x 0.5kg Discs
4 x 1.25kg Discs
4 x 2.5kg Discs
4 x Spinlock Collars
2 x 14 inch Chrome Spinlock Bars
1 x Workout Chart
From the manufacturer
York have been fitness pioneers for over 80 years.
From a strong weightlifting heritage, York expanded into home fitness, whilst continuing to produce an array of equipment for commercial gyms and professional sports teams.
From weight plates and dumbbells through to treadmills and cross trainers, York can be your complete training partner.
York Fitness Cast Iron 20kg Dumbbell Set
Strength training is an effective way to reduce body fat, increase lean muscle mass and burn calories.
Adding the York Fitness 20kg Cast Iron Dumbbell Set to your fitness program is an ideal step toward toning and strengthening both your upper and lower body.
The York Fitness 20kg Dumbbell Set is a bestseller that continues to serve as a centrepiece for thousands of home gyms around the world.
- Perfect for upper and lower body workouts
- Build muscle, burn calories and reduce body fat.
- Includes 4 x 0.5 KG, 4 x 1.25 KG, 4 x 2.5 KG Cast Iron Plates
- 2 x Spinlock dumbbell bars and 4 x spinlock collars
- Detailed dumbbell exercise programme included
High Grade Plastic Spinlocks
The spinlock collars are made from high grade plastic, ensuring a smooth movement along the spinlock bar to safely lock the plates in place.
Once tightened, the plates are held firmly, which prevents rattling and ensures a safe and enjoyable workout. While providing a secure fit, the collars are easy to remove when adjusting the dumbbell weight.
Cast Iron Plates
A range of twelve 1” Standard Cast Iron plates are provided in the set.
You can vary the workout resistance by adding or reducing weight plates on the dumbbell bars to the required level.
Additional York Fitness weight plates can be purchased separately.
The knurling in the centre of each spinlock bar is fixed in a central position, ensuring that you will enjoy a functional hand position every set.
The knurling is designed to prevent slippage and provides a comfortable grip when you are using your York Fitness Dumbbells.
Use your York Fitness Cast Iron 20kg Dumbbells to strengthen your shoulders and upper back muscles.
To perform a Lateral Raise, maintain a straight back, tense your core, and then slowly lift the weights out to the side until your arms are parallel with the floor, with the elbow slightly bent before completing your desired repetitions.
Perfect for home strength training these solid and reliable dumbbells will help you sculpt your physique and build muscle.
Your Training Partner
Included with the York Fitness Cast Iron 20kg Dumbbell Set is a York Fitness Dumbbell Workout Guide to help you get the most from your new dumbbells.
Consider using in conjunction with the York Fitness Bench or the York Ultimate Folding mat to further develop your York Fitness home training set up.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just two things to keep in mind:
1) Doing overhead lifts is potentially dangerous as the metal bar ends could hit your head if you're tired. These aren't as safe to thrust above your head as the rubber-coated hex dumbbells, for example.
2) Each central bar + pair of spinlock collars comes to about 1.5kg each, so factor that in when picking weights.
Overall a good purchase.
York is a well known brand and produce quality products, this really is good value for money and you can add extra weights by buying other packs on amazon.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask I am happy to answer your queries.
I resolved this by buying replacement steel spin lock collars - they are about £3 a set (couldn't find them on Amazon though), and now they are a much better set of weights. £6 extra didn't break the bank, but it's disappointing that the cheap plastic ones are included as standard on these weights.
The weights are in perfect condition and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from this company over the coming years. York also include a brilliant and informative workout chart with this dumbbell set which is very helpful. Thank you, York. A lifelong and very happy customer.
Grips are comfortable and fit well in my hands.
Nice solid product.
Most recent customer reviews