on 14 June 2011
These weights were recommended to me but I am afraid I am disappointed by the quality. Three out of the six weights rattle and it is very annoying when I am doing my work out. Okay for a cheap alternative but would not recommend if you use weights on a regular basis.
on 5 May 2014
This was a good set of Dumbbell weights for the cost. They are neat in the way they stack. Having said that, the plastic is a little thin and you can see the stuff that gives it weight through the plastic finish. They do the job though.
on 25 August 2011
The colors seemed to have changed as all of them were the blue color as seen at the bottom, they work great but yes they do rattle although i don't know if that's from leaving them outside in the rain, assume they rattle... it's not very annoying and is distracting (like playing bad music) so you could probably do more.

Good points: Does what it does, a great start if you're working up properly (brother used to be personal fitness trainer and told me that you need to start from the bottom and work your way up etc)
Bad points: Rattle sound, maybe a bit annoying but tolerable.

I'm now moving onto more heavy dumbbells and so on... :)
on 29 September 2014
The main downside of this product was that it had arrived very dusty for a "new" product. It felt like it had been used before, or at least used and then put aside in a storage area for a very long time. The size and appearance of these weights are much bigger than they seem in the picture, which made them feel somewhat light. But they are weights, and they will do their job in the end.
on 24 August 2014
Firstly, I opened the box to see my weights covereddd in dust. I used 4 wipes to get them partially clean. I will take them outside tomorrow and hose them down. Turned off by this seller so won't purchase from them again. Secondly these dumbbells do not feel like the weight they are marked as... they feel quite light.
on 29 July 2013
Having suffered a long term muscle wastage condition and unable to use my heavy weights in our gym, I decided to purchase these light dumbbells both for me (selfish) and my teenage daughter. We are both using the dumbbells to supplement recovery and training programmes. We should have bought them ages ago!! Oh ... and they are very colourful xx
on 29 January 2014
Perfect for recovery as I'm injured at moment so great for weight & size. Delivered quickly . Easy to store & keep in corner of my lounge. So they rattle just turn your music up & you can't hear it !
on 14 April 2014
The weights and stand were COVERED in dust and there are a few scratches on them which is pretty annoying.

Apart from that the weights themselves are exactly as they were described.
on 19 March 2014
these dumbells aren't the best looking, or feeling. but for the price they are at they are flawless...I have used them weekly for over 4 months now, they are pretty durable - just a big ugly
on 27 May 2016
Thank you for prompt service, these weights will be ideal for my husband, as we are both wheelchair users and this enables us to exercise within our abilities