- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Rowing Machine reviews
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
York Excel 310 Rower Rowing Machine - Black
- 16 levels of manual magnetic resistance and smooth Kevlar belt drive mechanism allowing 120kg max user weight.
- Wheels for easy transportation, large padded seat with a compact folding design with large padded foot rests.
- Mains powered 5.75 LCD display and wireless heart rate receiver.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The York Excel 310 rowing machine offers a very effective form of exercise. With 16 levels of manual magnetic resistance and 6.0kg flywheel the York Excel 310 rowing machine ensures smooth and comfortable workouts. It features an 5.75" LCD console which shows key workout information including workout time, speed, distance, RPM, stroke count and calories.
Product and Instructions
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to assemble although did need assistance for one bit.
Excellent machine. As challenging as you want it to be. I understand other reviewers comments about the foot straps. The heel slips backwards and over the rim of the foot plate. Not really a big issue and can mostly be avoided once you become aware. Don’t have the Velcro foot strap tight. Allow the foot to slide forward.
Would definitely recommend. Still only January but that ‘six pack’ etc is coming on!! Quality York machine as always
Avoid and get a second hand concept2 instead!
Most recent customer reviews
Also, the pin on the power cable broke at the first use and two bolts were stuck and I had to use WD40 to...Read more