Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's

Size: 2.0kg|Change

on 26 May 2008
the problem was very simple; at the second time of using these ankle weights for a light jog both weights split open at the seems causing the fragmented weights inside to go every where including filling up my shoe. I fail to see how these could be suitable unless you will only be walking or cycling with them.
44 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 December 2015
These are great for whatever sport you do, just gives you that bit extra for your workout having the extra weight. I put them on my wrists when going for a run and they were very comfortable considering the weight. Only problem is how sweat kind of collects under them, and I don't know if it's because me wrists are too small for them but the Velcro overhung and caught on my other bits of clothing which could get quite irritating. Others than that can't fault them
on 9 February 2016
Product completely as expected as use these in my OTAGO classes. I did not notice, however, that the price excluded VAT. so that increased the price somewhat. Probably my fault for not checking carefully enough. Product itself is great.
on 15 August 2013
I bought these to use for simple exercises (such as knee lifts), particularly for glute exercises on the floor (such as kick-backs). They do the job perfectly and really add a little extra to the work-out! Within minutes I'm sweating! I haven't used them for walking/running so can't comment on that aspect, but for my use, they're absolutely ideal. Great price too!
on 10 May 2010
I've had these for a couple of years now and they have been great for walking and wearing around your wrists whilst working out on the Wii. If I was to state a negative it's that you have to do them up pretty tight to stop them spinning around on your wrist and giving you a Chinese burn (!) but I've not experienced any splitting or damage. I think they're great to start off with and work very well for me on the Wii! :)
on 10 April 2009
I have only used these as ankle weights for front room aerobics and they are great. The material seems durable and the pair are still in excellent condition despite being used regularly. Buyers beyond entry level should probably find something heavier as you could get used to the 1kg weight quite quickly. Would certainly recommend.
on 11 March 2010
Just after an hour of basketball one of the pair showed the actual contents.
May be they are designed for a much lighter use, definitely not for normal sports.
on 9 March 2009
These arrived very speedily from the supplier and although the box was somewhat battered the weights had survived well. I'm not particularly sporty or keen on weights, but my physiotherapist suggested I use these to help strengthen my broken leg and they have proved fine and fit for purpose.
on 19 November 2015
Bought these for my 11yr old to wear for conditioning at gymnastics, she has had others that have rubbed and some where the sand/filing has shifted to one side but these have been great so far. Material nice and soft and stay in place when on.
on 4 October 2014
Bought these 1.5kg ankle weights as an addition to body weight exercises eg. lying leg extensions and leg lifts (eg. donkey kicks). Added a good degree of resistance to the core exercise as you move legs away from your body, could definitely feel the benefits. Sturdy enough for these low impact exercises, would recommend.