on 23 March 2017
Quality product. Well made. Easily assembled. Very stable when in use.
I have not used the braking resistance yet, as l find doing 30 minutes
exercise ( 20 minutes cycling and 10 minutes cross trainer) 5 days a week
adequate for my needs.l am not to confident of the pulse reading on
the console though.Other functions on the console i.e. Time,speed,distance,
Calories, rpm & watts l find very useful.
on 15 May 2017
Brought three months ago already experiencing a lound banging noise from the unit . I am absolutely finding the process of e mailing the company a joke at the moment I am not happy as it's a costly product. Update got another product weeks after the first product that also was defective unless I am the unluckiest person alive would advise to stay clear . I have now order a different product from a different site .
on 9 December 2015
Have reported an annoying squeak to York with a video as prove. They state that a noise should be expected!!!
on 11 December 2017
Great Product, even my young kids love using it. Thankyou.
on 23 February 2014
Very pleased with this. It came very well packed with clear assembly instructions. Took about 3/4 hr to assemble and get working. It is a strong, stable and well built/finished machine. Almost noiseless in operation, quieter than my breathing anyway. We are using it everyday, the programmes certainly give you a good workout.

I think this is a very good machine to build up fitness, although quite pricey, the stability, comfort and monitoring gives you confidence. I am beginning to notice a difference in my fitness.

Would certainly recommend for home use to anybody.
on 14 February 2014
It's ok but Italy's a squeekig sound when your working out! I tried to oil the joints still makes the noise, now unfortunately I have to listen to that annoying crackling sound throughout whilst working out!
on 5 October 2013
It not only looks good, it was very easy to build by myself, although I needed help to lift one heavy part. Instructions extremely clear. However, on arrival, I thought I had made a mistake in buying it, the contents of the box were everywhere, not neatly packaged, and I was positive bits must be missing or broken. I was wrong! Computer part tightly wrapped and perfectly easy to use with a variety of programmes.
It is very effective as both a bike and cross trainer...I like the variety of the two in one. It squeaks slightly...but just needs a little oil on a part my husband degreased!!! All in all I'm extremely happy with my purchase. It is better looking than most of the other cross trainers, so fits easily aesthetically in our lounge. Seat is padded and very comfortable. It works very well and is easy to use. Even has rear wheels that can be used to move it if needed! Had it for around a couple of months. Love it!
on 5 August 2017
The ellipsis seems to be too short on this exercise machine. I am used to the xc530 which had a much longer ellipsis and seemed to give me much more beneficial exercise. I have to say I have always enjoyed York Fitness machines. This one is leaving me slightly baffled and with a feeling I'm not really getting the work-out that I need. Nigel King
on 12 April 2014
Have now had two delivered and both have had to be returned because they were found to be damaged when unpacked.
on 24 February 2014
to start with a fantastic service delivered within 3 days of ordering and assembly only took 35 mins unpacking however took another 10 mins, the cross/trainer is easy to use sturdy and very quiet when in use (recommend)