YogaAddict Yoga Full Toe Socks, 2 Pairs Value Pack Set, Pilates, Dance, Barre, Anti Slip Non Skid Grip Socks, For Women & Men, Choose Your Colour
|Price:||£8.97 - £12.97|
- PURPOSE: Full Toe Socks can be use for Yoga, Pilates, Martial Arts, Body Balance, Fitness, Dance, Barre, Hospital, Rehab, Studio, home, etc
- ALLOW YOU TO FOCUS: Non Slip grip lines extends fully from heel to each five toe, giving you enhanced balance and stability. Provide excellent traction, even without a mat.
- HYGIENIC ALTERNATIVE TO BARE FEET: Socks provide a barrier between your foot and the floor, mat, and equipment, protecting your feet from unwanted dirt and germs. In addition, five toe construction allows toes to spread naturally, effectively prevent the growth of bacteria.
- EASY TO CARE FOR: Machine washable or Hand wash. Wash inside out in gentle cycle. Line dry or low heat in dryer. No bleach or iron.
- Small/Medium [Men's shoe size (US:4-9, UK:4-8.5) or Women's shoe size (US:5-10, UK:3-8)], Medium/Large [Men's shoe size (US:9-11, UK:8.5-10) or Women's shoe size (US:10-12, UK:8-10)], Large/X-Large [Men's shoe size (US:11-12, UK:10-11) or Women's shoe size (US:12-13, UK:10-11)]
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Have you tried going for your practice and your feet are slipping everywhere because of your sweat or slippery floors? Have you experience before that your feet are cold and it is difficult for your muscle to engage properly or even relax?
Yoga socks with non-slip line pattern can provide the added balance, control and grip for you to practice yoga and pilates with peace of mind.
Who Can Benefit from Yoga Socks Full Toe- Those who wish to have more grip for their yoga and pilates practice
- Those who want to protect their feet and stay hygiene while still having the barefoot feeling
- If you are new to yoga, you will find the props useful particularly during your first few sessions
- Those who wish to cover their feet due to cold feet, slippery feet and have more traction
- Even experienced yoga and pilates practitioner may choose to use yoga socks for more control and warm feeling
Benefits of Yoga Socks Full Toe with Non-Slip Grippy Lines- Help provide warmness if you practice yoga or pilates in a chilly condition
- If you need to cover your feet for reasons of hygiene or injury
- Increased toe strength by encouraging the toes to spread
- The sole of each sock is covered with little grippy dots designed to create more traction and protection from dirty mats
- Portable - allow you to practice without a mat
- Minimize risk of injury by providing warm environment for muscles, tendons and ligaments
- 80% Cotton, 14% Spandex, 6% PVC
Click the Add to Cart Button to Start enjoy your practice more with more traction!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 41 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
^^ These Yoga socks are nice and light to wear. When on they look about the same size as training shoe socks.
^^ They fit comfortably, with each toe covered like a glove.
^^ Underneath are some non-slip spotty grips, a bit like you have underneath some slipper socks. They do remind me of those, but they are not so heavy to wear making them a good choice to have instead of bare feet, which I am not keen on in strange places! I don't know why, but I do not like to walk bare footed anywhere but at home.... (Odd? I guess so! )
^^ These also provide better traction without a mat.
^^ I do like the fact that I can put them in my gym bag and they hardly take up any space.
^^ Two pairs for this price? Great value for money!
In view of my bare foot fussiness I do whole heartedly recommend these as I like to be able to cover my feet when doing yoga without slipping and sliding around and looking like a berk. These come nicely packaged with a free bonus downloadable yoga guide. Fantastic fun!
These might be fine for someone else, but not for me I'm afraid. Such a shame.
The socks fitted well. There is enough stretchy material in the socks to support your toes without being restrictive. So, you dont get the sock material, bunching around your toes, as you would with a normal pair of socks. The socks were smooth and comfortable, no raised stitching in the sock to cause irritation. The grippy soles, had just enough grip without being an hinderance. The socks looked smart on, with a neat little logo on the back of the socks. My feet were happy. I swear they were smiling!.
With all that positive, what are the negatives? Just one negative, and I am being picky now, and, that is not many colour options available. Mind you, you cant go wrong with a black colour, which will co-ordinate with most Yoga outfits. These socks can be used for multiple use, around the house, for example. They are not only suited for Yoga.
They were very good. They kept my feet warm and they have fantastic grip.
I was able to get much more from the exercise because of the extra grip and I felt safe to push myself that much harder because of the grip.