YogaAddict Yoga Pilates Full Toe Socks, 1 or 2 Pairs Value Pack Set, Barre, Dance, Non Slip Anti Skid Grip Socks, (Choose Your Colours) by
|Price:||£11.97 - £12.97|
- PURPOSE: Full Toe Socks can be use for Yoga, Pilates, Martial Arts, Body Balance, Fitness, Dance, Barre, Hospital, Rehab, Studio, home, etc
- ALLOW YOU TO FOCUS: Non Slip grip lines extends fully from heel to each five toe, giving you enhanced balance and stability. Provide excellent traction, even without a mat.
- HYGIENIC ALTERNATIVE TO BARE FEET: Socks provide a barrier between your foot and the floor, mat, and equipment, protecting your feet from unwanted dirt and germs. In addition, five toe construction allows toes to spread naturally, effectively prevent the growth of bacteria.
- EASY TO CARE FOR: Machine washable or Hand wash. Wash inside out in gentle cycle. Line dry or low heat in dryer. No bleach or iron.
- Small/Medium [Men's shoe size (US:4-9, UK:4-8.5) or Women's shoe size (US:5-10, UK:3-8)], Medium/Large [Men's shoe size (US:9-11, UK:8.5-10) or Women's shoe size (US:10-12, UK:8-10)], Large/X-Large [Men's shoe size (US:11-12, UK:10-11) or Women's shoe size (US:12-13, UK:10-11)]
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Have you tried going for your practice and your feet are slipping everywhere because of your sweat or slippery floors? Have you experience before that your feet are cold and it is difficult for your muscle to engage properly or even relax?
Yoga socks with non-slip dot pattern can provide the added balance, control and grip for you to practice yoga and pilates with peace of mind.
Who Can Benefit from Yoga Socks Full Toe- Those who wish to have more grip for their yoga and pilates practice
- Those who want to protect their feet and stay hygiene while still having the barefoot feeling
- If you are new to yoga, you will find the props useful particularly during your first few sessions
- Those who wish to cover their feet due to cold feet, slippery feet and have more traction
- Even experienced yoga and pilates practitioner may choose to use yoga socks for more control and warm feeling
Benefits of Yoga Socks Full Toe with Non-Slip Dots- Help provide warmness if you practice yoga or pilates in a chilly condition
- If you need to cover your feet for reasons of hygiene or injury
- Increased toe strength by encouraging the toes to spread
- The sole of each sock is covered with little grippy dots designed to create more traction and protection from dirty mats
- Portable - allow you to practice without a mat
- Minimize risk of injury by providing warm environment for muscles, tendons and ligaments
- 80% Cotton, 14% Spandex, 6% PVC
Click the Add to Cart Button to Start enjoy your practice more with more traction!
Related products from Our Brands
144 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 144 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyone doing a moving style of yoga like Vinyasa flow will still slip slightly in any yoga socks - not just this brand - so the toeless socks might be more appropriate for you.
I also have the YogaAddict toeless socks, and they're comfortable enough to wear all day - and great for spreading the toes for a more rooted, toe-independent practise.
Either way, barefoot yoga will always be best, but decent yoga socks come a convenient second.
My feet are a UK 7-8 size and the S/M fitted perfectly.
First package was lost en route along with other items from another seller, but thankfully customer service from YogaAddict has been excellent. They have resolved all issues with good grace. Highly recommend YogaAddict and love the colour of their vibrant purple yoga socks!
I am a woman Uk size 7 Foot and bought size small to medium.
They are very much on the small side. Wish I had bought medium to large.
I haven’t washed them yet so am hoping they don’t shrink.
These are uncomfortable, the stitching around the base of my toes fees tight.
The material is very thin, don’t expect these to last very long at all.
They were cheap, next time I will buy a more expensive better quality pair.
It would be nice if you could make them with red trim, would then match their red and black uniform.....You might then advertise them as preventing the children from catching verruca's, warts , athletes foot and other foot infections, This is why I have made my Grandson wear these socks.
Of course adults can also be infected by these infections.
My grandson is 13yrs old and takes a size 6 in shoes, I bought him a sizse Medium which just fits him now so perhaps you might think of making larger sizes . Thank you for asking for a review, I hope it helps you
Regards Sheila M.
P.S. Your socks were stronger than the ones I bought before, they came apart after one wearing.
As full socks, I thought that they would sweat my feet but they didn't. I found them easy to get into, but they moved a little during some of my movements and my baby toe and big toe popped out.
The grip is excellent and they didn't slip down my heels.
I would rate them five star and I would recommend them.
I liked the follow up from the seller too, checking that they arrived safely and asking if I liked them.