on 13 August 2014
I do really like these socks, I am a size 5 and ordered them in Small. They fit my feet fine, however, I have found it difficult and a pain trying to get my toes through the holes. They are too small and seem to be designed more for fingers than toes, but with a little wiggling you can get them on. I do feel the price is a little rich as well, but on the whole I would recommend as they do help with gripping.
on 29 July 2015
Prompt delivery good quality even after washing several times
on 7 February 2014
they are ok but I used them in my Yoga class and they don't sit snug enough around the foot so so I had to ajust them all the time as they nearly came off in some poses or crumpled up around the toes
on 8 July 2013
I bought these for a yoga class as I get cramp barefoot, the grip is superb and as the socks seperate each toe you still get all the balance you have when not wearing socks at all. I have size 5 feet and the small fit perfectly. I have since ordered the full toe ankle and full toe long versions too ready for the winter!
on 26 May 2015
Like these sox, but the rubber dots on the soles do come off and deposit themselves on the yoga mat! Like the toe separation but a bit fiddly to put on.
on 19 February 2014
cut into between toes and they slip around yor foot which is not good for tree pose not recommended by me
on 5 February 2016
very comfortable
on 7 February 2014
I love these Half Toesox, great for yoga in the cold weather, I have purchased the full toesox too both half anti slip soles
on 9 March 2015
This product to work need to have grips on the inside as well as on the outside. Nice idea, but doesn't work.
on 3 September 2014
Brilliant for painting your toenails when it's cold