Customer reviews

ESPARTO Yoga Pants "Sooraj" Snow White S
Colour: Snow White|Size: Small|Change
Price:£192.00+ £4.14 shipping

on 1 February 2018
Speedy delivery, item as described, true to size. Absolutely love all three items (bought the half sleeve shirt and the cropped yoga pants with wee skirt). Perfect for comfortable recovery from hip operations and will be great for getting back into yoga when I am able. More stylish than a bog standard tracksuit for rehab!
on 28 April 2016
Really good cut but the shade of pink is a bit different to what it displays online. I decided to return it as the pink shade is a way too sweet to my liking and was surprised that I have to post it to Germany at my own expense :( Also, the material appears thinner than the tops I previously ordered from the same company.
on 24 March 2016
I am a size 14, I ordered the extra large, and they fit perfectly. They are made from beautiful soft fabric, and are worth every penny I paid for them, so comfortable.
on 31 October 2015
Lovely comfortable yoga pants!
on 25 September 2013
I absokutely love these pants....comfy, so so soft and flexible in how you wear them. I have only washed them a few times so far but so far so good. Rachel
on 27 November 2016
Super cool and comfy for yoga
on 30 April 2014
These are a really good fit. Very comfy material and a nice bright colour of blue. Might purchase a white pair for summer
on 16 October 2014
Excellent pants ,love them,very comfy for my yoga....arrived promptly too
on 16 October 2015
Great material and extremely comfortable
on 12 June 2015
It's bit tight on my (generous) thighs but I hope it will stretch evenly at least a little so my cellulite is not so visible lol
I have curry yellow, wonderful colour. Material is organic and you can feel it is of high quality.
I've learnt a lesson about buying yoga pants you can't save money as the cheaper pants you buy, after few washes they end up looking like grandma's old pyjama.
I'm currently pregnant and as I don't like buying typical maternity clothes because I appreciate durability, I love skirt with this pants as I use it as a bump cover :)