- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Yoga Mat reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Yogamad Trident Cotton Rug
- Size: 2cm x 7cm
- Weight: 1.2kgs
- 1% hand woven cotton yoga rug with integrated woven Shiva's Trident
- Hand wash cold
- Designed for Ashtanga or Power yoga where grip whilst sweating is required. The rug's grip increases as it gets wetter, the opposite to a yoga mat
- The Shiva's Trident helps keep you aligned
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
The Yoga Mad Trident Cotton Rug is 100% cotton, coarse weave rug, designed for Ashtanga or Power yoga where grip whilst sweating is required. Opposite to a yoga mat, the rug's grip increases as it gets wetter.
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered the red and orange rug and it is wonderful after two weeks of daily use. It's longer and wider than most of the PVC yoga mats that retail for similar or higher prices. It's also much nicer to be using a cotton mat that is well made, tightly weaved and so naturally supportive without being some artificial gloopy 'sticky' thing.
I practice classical Hatha Yoga that is slow and relaxing and and find the traction of the rug is fine as it is, although apparently it can be sprayed with water to increase traction if you want to do more sweaty exercises. Twenty minutes of Sun Salutation in the morning increasing in speed is about as sweaty as I get on this rug and I've never slipped or felt at all vulnerable in Downward Dog or any other poses. I have also used it now for four 1 hour full Hatha Yoga practice that is mostly floor work and it is a pleasure to be using this rug. My use has been on carpet and unpolished wooden flooring.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great mat :) might not feel as grippy at first but gets more grippy as you sweat .. Great for AshtangaPublished on 12 Feb. 2015 by Kathryn Isaacs
I do ashtanga yoga and this mat came highly recommended for learning the jump through in the seated primary series, which it is because it's quite smooth (contrary to what other... Read morePublished on 18 Oct. 2013 by Becka