Customer reviews

on 21 August 2017
The book is excellent, my only critizism is that all the Asanas are only named in Sanskrit, which means every time searching through the list if one doesn't happen to know ALL the original names...I find this somewhat arrogant. Nevertheless very helpfull also in my own practice!
on 25 February 2016
I find this a great reference book and use it anytime when studying a new asana. To get inspiration, to double check, to learn. I do not give 5 stars simply because I thing some of the adjustments are out-of-this-world crazy. For example teacher sitting on a student's sacrum to apply preasure.. (Eh, would anybody really sit on a student?) Then, I am thinking that there are cultural differences in what is an acceptable adjustment in my country (Sweden) and the USA. I still like the book a lot, but some adjustments are very odd. Otherwise an excellent book, that I find myself using a few times a week really.
on 28 August 2014
Padded out with too much blurb.
on 11 July 2014
Yet another brilliant book by Mark Stephens. I had been waiting for 6 months for this book as I have his other 2 books too and was not disappointed. Big book full of excellent information & really good price - excellent value for money & thoroughly recommend it's well written with plenty of pictures too.
on 12 June 2015
such a useful book for yoga adjustments - have recommended this to fellow trainee yoga teachers
on 4 January 2015
Bought as a present but was informed it was good and he is a yoga teacher.
on 15 February 2015
Really useful resource, easy to use, helpful information and guidance.
on 17 December 2015
Bought as a gift. Well produced thick book with lots of photos.