- Save 10% on Slim Tracker Black when you purchase 1 or more Pure Fitness Tracker offered by YoyoFit. Enter code YR9NAKH5 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Slim Tracker Pink when you purchase 1 or more Pure Fitness Tracker offered by YoyoFit. Enter code BC9N46Y9 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £2.00 when you spend £50.00 or more on YoYoFit All offered by YoyoFit. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on 2 of every 2 Any Pure Trackers you purchase offered by YoyoFit. Enter code 75RL63JE at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Desire Trackers Pink when you purchase 1 or more Any Pure Trackers offered by YoyoFit. Enter code YYMTEMCF at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Desire Trackers Green when you purchase 1 or more Any Pure Trackers offered by YoyoFit. Enter code THZSO8Z4 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Desire Trackers Grey when you purchase 1 or more Any Pure Trackers offered by YoyoFit. Enter code HRWDPK3K at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
YoYoFit Pure Kids Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor, Smart GPS Running Activity Tracker Pedometer Step Counter Fitness Watch with Slim Touch Color Screen and Wristband
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 🎅【Daily Tracking & Heart Rate】 Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes, helping you do exercise scientifically and reach your goals; continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate tracking, get to know your heart rate at any time and get a better understanding of your fitness level
- 🎅【Sleep Monitor】Automatically track your sleep duration and consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data; wake you up peacefully with a silent alarm
- 🎅【Smart Notifications】Remind call, SMS and SNS notifications, anti-lost functions, sedentary alert, alarm clock, stopwatch, etc.
- 🎅【Wider Compatibility】 Download and install the free App "EveryFit" by scanning the QR code or searching in Google Play or Apple App Store. It is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0, IOS 9.0&Android 4.4 or above smartphone. ( Not compatible with SAMSUNG J3, HUAWEI P8, WINDOWS, IPAD)
- 🎅【Built-in USB Plug】 Built-in USB plug makes it easy to charge in any USB port, no cable needed. One full charge gives about 5-7 days of working time; 12-monthes warranty is provided by YoYoFit, if any quality problems, welcome to contact amazon customer service or our email: email@example.com
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Record your sleep time and quality, so you can develop a sleep plan for yourself to form a good sleep habit.
IP67 waterproof level allow you wear to wash hands, brush teeth, cooking, even can wear to take a cold shower.
Daily Activity Trackering
Accurately record your all-day activities including steps, distance, calories and activity minutes. Helping you do exercise scientifically and reach your goals.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Monitors your 24-hour heart rate including rest heart rate and heart rate during workouts. Helping you get a better understanding of your fitness level and do exercise scientifically.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 60 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a little manual inside the box that gives very detailed set up instructions- you need to download the EVERYFIT app, activate and charge and you’re ready to go.
It tracks the steps you’ve taken, the runs you’ve been in, gives an accurate heart rate and can work as a watch which can receive messages and Facebook notifications.
So i think this gadget is really inexpensive yet full of functions. My nephew is happy and I am also very happy for that too. Great purchase, I would recommend this to other people. :)
Notes your steps, calories and distance which can be looked at in more detail on the app.
It also notifies you of messages, these show on the screen but once read you can’t see them again so you have to go back to your phone. Good if you can’t have your phone with you at work at all times.
If you’re sat down for long periods of time it buzzes to tell you to move , good for office workers .
The app is good for more details of your days movements but could be more user friendly.
Great piece of kit to get you moving at a great price.
I bought this because it was the only one small enough to fit my daughter.
However, it is very optimistic with the steps.
I tried it and counted 300 steps overnight whilst sleeping.
My daughter can get steps just by waving her arm around whilst sat down.
Whilst walking side by side with other trackers, it counts more steps. The other trackers are combination of branded and budget unbranded ones.
The heart rate monitor also overreads Vs the others (on the same person).
On a couple of occasions the screen won't come on no matter how you press the watch button. Cured only by plugging into a usb port for a couple of seconds (battery still over half full so not a charge issue).
- small enough to fit a 5 year old with an 11.5cm wrist.
- Direct usb charging (though note it fits in either way around and only one way charges! It'll tell you it's charging)
- Can be used to track a specific walk/run
- step counter not accurate
- heart rate not very accurate
- battery life didn't last 1 day of real world usage (constant HR monitor turned off and wrist flick auto display on turned off). Fully charged and started from 6am, with the run tracker enabled for a 3 hour walk in the afternoon. Battery died by 6pm...
- If battery dies, step count so far for that day is lost, resync of time to after previous battery loss will also cause loss of step count.
- Recommended only if you have a child with wrist less than the 5.4 inch of other trackers. And even then see as a toy.
- Real shame, let down by poor accuracy compared to very similarly priced competition. Hoping a new firmware update could fix this (the app implies it can be updated if released...)
I will update review if things change (e.g. new firmware)...
To me the most brill thing is that j can measure my heart beat per minute cause sometimes I feel like i will collapse so can track or what's going on. It was veryneasg to connect with a phone via Bluetooth. Also I've chosen in setting so No can see who is calling or what text message I've got. I love it. To me battery life is enough for 3days.