- Please be assured that all orders of products which are dispatched and sold by Amazon.co.uk are shipped in plain packing material, with no information regarding the contents of your order printed on the outside of the parcel. Your order history will not follow you around the site. For information on how to edit and manage your Browsing History click here.
- Visit the Sex & Sensuality Store to explore the full range of sex toys and adult toys, including vibrators, dildos, male masturbators, love dolls, bondage gear, anal plugs, nipple toys and strap-ons from brands such as LoveHoney, Tracey Cox, Fleshlight and more. We stock a full range of safer sex and care & aid products, including condoms, lubricants and more. Also check out the We Vibe 4, available now.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Yes Yes Yes Organic Water Based Intimate Lubrication 25ml
|Price:||£7.95 (£31.80 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
- Award-winning natural lubricant with no smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Enhances love-making and sensitivity. Naturally!
- Pure plant-based and hypollaergenic
- Silky sensuous feel
- Condom and toy compatible - pH balanced
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
THE YES STORY
The mission of the Yes founders 10 years ago was to create safe, natural, innovative intimacy products which were side-effect free.
Mission successful, Soil Association approved and award-winning Yes now provides a growing range of scientifically advanced, certified organic, lubricants, moisturisers and intimacy products.
Pioneering the use of organic plant ingredients for intimate use, Yes lubricants are deceptively discreet in presentation yet based on complex science. Designed to work in harmony with the body they provide essential lubrication and moisturisation to meet a variety of usage needs – from pleasure enhancement through additional lubrication, to essential moisturisation in managing the discomfort of vaginal dryness, which may arise as a result of hormonal change, medical conditions and the side effects of medical treatments. Formulated to be gentle and side-effect free, making them well-tolerated and suitable for a wide range of sensitive conditions.
Aqua (water), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera)*, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar Gum)*, Ceratonia siliqua (Locust Bean Gum)*, Linum usitatissimum (Flax extract)*, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Citric acid. *Organically grown ingredients.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Not the best available, do not believe the hype that surrounds this ridiculaously over proced product
As a sexual lubricant, however, I was disappointed. It is too sticky and does not slide nicely, which it would need to do in order to make sexual activity more pleasurable and more comfortable. I found that it became absorbed rather than continuing to provide lubrication and slide. On a sexual toy or on fingers, for example, after awhile you experience friction once again. This does not happen with the most popular product that is NOT natural and chemical based. I will be in search of a natural product that stays with me and enables greater enjoyment. I don't require it for other purposes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ridiculously expensive given the tiny bottle size. Niothing special at all sadlyPublished 1 month ago by Pamela Jones
I didn't receive the one it's showing in the picture!
Wouldn't buy again.
Still not sure, it dissolves fast so you've got to be quick to apply and be generous but once applied seems ok, not yet converted.Published 1 month ago by H. Long