Yeoman Plastic Leaf Rake
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Large 24" head ideal for clearing leaves and debris
- Flat 'A' shape head allows all tines to be in contact with the ground.
- Ideal for clearing leaves, grass trimmings and other debris.
- Strong carbon steel handle, finished with a soft grip
- 170cm in length
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Yeoman Plastic Leaf Rake
If those winter flower beds you planted are already masked by a litter of autumn leaves, it’s probably time to get raking. The Yeoman Plastic Leaf Rake brings a forward thinking approach to this familiar gardening tool, giving it a large ‘A’ shaped head that maximises ground coverage and ensures consistent raking power across its length. Its long carbon steel handle is fitted with foam soft grip points, allowing you to rake away without suffering fatigue. Ideal for clearing leaves, grass trimmings and other debris, the Plastic Leaf Rake is an essential in any garden shed.
Yeoman Garden Tools - Innovative Designs, Superior Build Quality
A trusted brand amongst British gardeners, Yeoman is a leader in providing top quality garden tools at competitive prices. Offering the latest innovations in carbon steel and fibre-glass cutting tools, our ergonomic designs are made with only the best materials, always with the gardener’s needs in mind.
Top customer reviews
This new Yeoman plastic leaf rake, however, was a whole new experience to use.
- it's lightweight and manoeuvrable (my 5-year old son helped me, and he could use it properly!)
- the very wide head is straight (not curved) so you're using its whole width (this resulted in very much faster raking times for the lawn - I'm not exaggerating how much difference this makes)
- because the tangs are fairly wide, blunt and flexible, there's very little snagging, and no chance of tearing up your lawn
There are no drawbacks that I've hit yet. I was a little worried about the robustness of the plastic head, but I can tell you that it's thick, flexible plastic, so unless you mistreat it severely, it shouldn't break for a very long time.
Overall, and especially if you need to clear a large area of leaves in record time, I can recommend this above any traditional metal or plastic leaf rake. It really does make a major difference to the time needed to get rid of those autumn leaves.
A definite buy for gardeners!
Wear gloves the first couple of uses as the green dye rubs onto your hands!
To be fair, we may have expected too much of him (they were after all very big, very wet leaves), or maybe the training we provided wasn't good enough.
We are now no longer an equal opportunities Leaf rake employer - we will only consider metal tined leaf rakes with a metal heritage. I hope that doesn't come across as rakecist.
I PURCHASED 2 of the lawn rakes because I wanted wooden handles so they would not bend or break and it turns out they are metal after all. I think thats called miselling. not a happy customer. and I needed these on the day they arrived for use. so I cant send them back!
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category