on 19 February 2017
beautiful ring
on 7 March 2013
Very disappointed first thing I have returned to amazon we bought the ring to match engagement ring. Ring very small looked tacky have returned !!
on 21 July 2014
The ring has just arrived,pleased as it sparkles however the gold is very thin especially at the back of the ring which is a little disappointing.Very delicate which is good as i have small fingers, however i have been considering wether to sent it back due to the gold being thin as it looks as tho it could snap.The diamonds are winning me over, as this is the second eternity ring i've purchased from Amazon.I love the first one however i cannot wear it as the nickle in the ring brings me out in a sore rash as i believe it has to previous purchasers.
on 18 December 2012
I bought this for my wife after our first child.

I have to say the price was great and it had a good feel about about. There are lots of diamonds on it and they are of a decent size and their clarity is not of the premium rings but it is good enough for my wife to love this ring. She estimated this to be far more expensive than it actually was.

It was of particular use to her as it does not get in the way when she is cooking or cleaning. Before she had to keep taking our wedding ring off as it kept getting caught in things. There is a diamond and gold stamping on the inside to confirm it.

Overall it is a great ring with no real downside. However if you are particularly fussed about the diamond clarity then find a different one, this is not for you.
on 11 March 2017
I'm so in love with this ring my partner got me for my birthday, it made me cry! The thought behind it as well the rings beauty took me back. I have got the white gold ring in a size J and fits fantastic. I am constantly staring at the ring and watching it sparkle in all different lights is amazing! Soo over the moon with this 1000000% the picture looks lovely and is unedited, but is even better in person :) I hope this review helps people out there if your thinking of getting it, fantastic quality for a fantastic price!
review image
on 6 May 2016
This ring is beautiful. So nice and sparkly. My only concern would be that the gold band at the back is very thin so I hope it doesn't wear out over time. I have seen similar ones to this in jewellers for twice or three times the price. Brilliant ring for the money
review image
on 1 July 2017
I'm VERY happy with my purchase and bought another set! what I have been searching for well made,very good product Standard purchases each person is different, but I want to say is that we must choose their own, I am glad my heart in the Amazon to buy such a good product. Seller emailed me to check if I received the item and asked me idea for improvement. I definitely recommend this item.
on 30 May 2014
My wife was delighted with this ring, it was exactly what we were expecting and as an eternity ring, complimented her wedding and engagement ring perfectly. She never takes it off!
on 10 October 2015
This ring is pretty but it's very thin. It didn't stand out at all along side my wedding ring, had to return it.
on 4 August 2017