on 1 December 2012
I bought these earrings for my mother in law, as you are probably aware, buying jewellery online or even for someone else is very difficult. When they arrived my mother in law to thank me for them and said they were lovely and bigger than she thought they would be. She loved the Garnet drops. Just what she wanted.
on 1 January 2010
i purchased these as a present for my mother.she loved them.they are lightweight and move gently when worn.not too large.extremely elegant and such good value when i purchased them.arrived within three days of placing my order.excellent service.
on 8 April 2014
good design good to wear light and comfortable stylish and well made so good for price paid,can wear any time night or day any where going out or work
on 7 October 2010
THESE ARE LOVELY AND MAKE A NICE BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR ANYONE BORN IN JANUARY GOOD PRICE
on 14 January 2010
I received the earrings very quickly and was very pleased with them. They are very good value for the money and was very surprised with the quality.

I would certainly not hesitate to buy again through Amazon.