on 18 June 2014
I prefer this fastening type for my earrings whenever possible as I find it to be the most comfortable and the bonus is that it is impossible to lose the fastening! The colour is perfectly matched and the stones are firmly held in place by four grips bent over them. When wearing them very little of the gold can be seen but for those of us who find they have a sensitivity to less expensive metals they are well worth the cost.
on 10 September 2014
Bought these for someone who has use of only one hand. Unfortunately they are too small to manipulate. I knew that the size of the stones would be small but I struggled with two hands. Cannot fault service/delivery.
on 3 December 2014
Very pretty earrings. The stones are very small but they look nice. Bought as a present but I'll probably keep them for myself.
on 28 May 2015
Bought for a friends birthday and she hasn't taken them off since. Great pair of earrings.
on 20 November 2015
Not as comfortable as I would have liked,still nice earings,and good sevice.
on 22 September 2015
Love them will be buying again from this seller
on 5 March 2016
Gorgeous, I love these earrings
on 6 April 2016
Much smaller then I expected.