3 Year Allotment Planner And Record Keeper
|Price:||£12.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed to help fruit and vegetable gardeners plan and record their growing successes
- Large A3 paper (folded) to draw planting positions (for three years)
- Fruit & vegetable performance record pages (for three years)
- Month by month jobs with checklists (one set)
- 11 key reference guide pages to help planning (one set)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
On our allotment plot, we go through the same process each year of planning what fruit and vegetables to grow, and where we will grow them. Inevitably, we always reach for pen and paper, and pull out the reference books we have at home. Then we thought, how about not only keeping our allotment notes, but also turning this into something that would be useful for other people too?
Our 3 Year Allotment Planner & Record Keeper (suitable for purchase all year round) contains everything we think is important to create an annual allotment plan:
(1) Large paper (A3 folded) to draw and record planting positions.
(2) Key reference guides to stop needing to constantly look things up in books.
(3) Month by month jobs with checklists.
(4) Somewhere to record all the fruit and vegetables grown each year - and how they perform.
Included in our product are quick reference guides designed to help you easily check information as you make your plan. Our loose leaf design makes it easy to spread out all the information you need - without needing to flick pages back and forth as in a book. This is the second edition of our Allotment Planner & Record Keeper, with a brand new cover, month by month jobs with checklists, and a new annual growing plan checklist (one list to contain all the fruit and vegetable varieties you plan to grow). In the following years, you will be able to look back at your records to check planting positions for crop rotation, and performance notes of different plants and varieties. The effort is well worth it, both for the pleasure of being able to look back, but also as a guide to help you repeat and improve upon your successes. A separate digital version is also available for printing at home - NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT).
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category