on 20 May 2014
I wear it every day and I get loads of compliments for it! People think it's really expensive! The rainbow topaz shines like a normal diamond ring. Highly recommend if you can't afford an expensive ring!
on 26 March 2015
I received my package today and it was earlier than I expected. My Order was packaged very well with no damage. I was more than pleased with my New Rainbow Topaz Gemstone Ring. It is Beautiful and fits my finger perfectly. I have already bought a Green Gemstone Ring from this Seller and again Beautiful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Yaziland Jewelry Pieces for Beauty, Quality and a true eye catcher product. Sadly their was another Ring x 2 of the same, I had Ordered which unfortunately and was the first time out of all my purchases, stuck somewhere in transit. However, as this has happened with other Sellers previously and on rare ocasions happened to me, I will continue to purchase Jewelry from Yazilind as they are an excellent Company that never disappoints for Quality assurance and the real Bling Factor.
on 12 February 2014
Beautiful ring that looks delicate. There hasn't been a day yet where i haven't worn it. I would definitely recommend this ring
on 15 December 2014
Gorgeous! Arrived well packaged in just over two weeks! Fits true to size, looks exactly as pictured. For the price it's great quality (far superior to Primark et al) I will definitely order from Yaziland again and would highly recommend. Really pleased, thank you!
on 14 May 2014
This is such a lush ring. The colours are lovely. Its really small though. I ordered a Q which is my middle finger size, it fits on my little finger. Which is such a shame. But definately a lovely product.
on 19 January 2015
Beautiful ring looks very classy not cheap topaz rainbow stone looks soon pretty good craftsmanship
on 16 March 2015
Pretty ring, shame it leaves my skin a grubby dark grey colour, should not be advertised as 295 sterling silver.
on 4 January 2015
Really lovely ring that arrived within a few weeks, very pleased
on 25 August 2014
Lovely ring, nice and comfy to wear, would recommend.
on 28 January 2015