on 29 June 2014
This item arrived with the gems falling off, I would have guessed this was from postage, as the item was cheap it was not worth sending back and I would not recommend to anyone who hopes to wear this more than once, Ideal for fancy dress etc.
on 19 October 2017
Reasonable quality for the price, broke before I tried out but easily repaired. I have ordered the matching bracelet but it still hasn't arrived so fingers crossed it arrives before Halloween.
on 10 June 2014
I bought this to go with a black low cut dress. One of the crystals came unstuck as I tried it on and I glued it back on and wore it. Did go well with my gothic style dress in a way that my other jewellery didn't and good value if you don't look too closely! Crystals quite large.
on 2 July 2016
Took a long time to arrive, but arrived in decent condition.

Pretty but very small, even at its maximum extension- I would say this is more suited to extremely petite women or even children.
on 25 October 2017
I wouldn't say it's likely to get a lot of wear out of this, but as a costume piece bought for a specific gothic outfit, it's absolutely perfect. For the price, you really can't go wrong.
on 5 November 2014
Surprisingly better than I expected for the cheap price. Was perfect for my fancy dress costume. Some others comments say this product is cheap and the stones were falling off, but mine is intact and fairly well made. Ideal for slim necks, but there is a chain which allows for some expansion. It was delivered before the promised date too.
on 22 September 2017
Brought this for a fancy dress party and it was perfect!! Plenty of chain so you can have it as tight as you want and a great price.
on 24 October 2017
Bought this for Halloween an it’s really nice I can’t wait to put it on now :) really fast delivery
on 5 January 2018
Perfect - I wore for the London New Year's Day parade in London - lots of,people commented on it positively
on 9 January 2018
Boys missing from the necklace but had to fix