on 12 March 2017
Lovely
on 26 June 2014
Very pleased with my earings, they look really nice the diamonds are shiney they look really good I'm getting some more :-D would highly recommend:-D
on 14 June 2014
I love these earrings. They are light and comfortable to wear.They look expensive too.
Would suit old and young. Thanks
on 6 October 2014
Beautiful, just as the picture
on 1 August 2014
These earrings arrived today. They took a while but we're definetly worth the wait. They're smaller than anticipated but it suits the style - they look dainty and understated. Very cute and amazing value for money.
on 9 October 2014
very nice delivery quick
on 13 July 2014
Very pretty I ordered a lot of this jewellry all at one so haven't got round to wearing them yet, but have tried on, I like the fitting they are quite dainty without being flashy.
on 19 August 2014
Beautiful earrings; very classy, comfortable to wear, and excellent value for money.

NOTE: Earrings are 1.35cm across at the widest part, so if your ear-hole is pieced higher up in the lobe, you may find it a snug fit.

Edited 3rd July 2015: Almost one year on, these earrings are still going strong. In the year that I have had them, I have barely taken them off. I have subjected them to astringent wipes, nail polish removers, chemical relaxers, several swims, shampoos and conditioners... and they are still as shiny and new as the first day on which I put them on. The clasps are fantastic; painless, easy to put on (no fiddly studs or stabby little stems!), and they have never come off on their own.

I'd bought two pairs as I'd fully expected them to fade, but they have stood the test of time; so much so that I have never had cause to take the second pair out of the box. Highly recommended. For the price, you can't beat the value of these bad boys so if you're thinking of buying them, go ahead. You won't be disappointed!

I've attached a picture which really doesn't do it justice, but you get the point. :-)
review image
on 29 August 2014
i bought 2 pairs of these earings ,different styles but both well made ,they are small and dainty and a pleasure to wear ,i am so glad i bought these earings ,worth the wait for them to come from china ,will be ordering some more styles as not had any problem with them reguarding allergic reaction from them ,i have just ordered 6 rings from this seller so waiting for them to arrive
on 3 July 2014
Love the earrings happy purchase thank you.