Yard Sentinel - Electronic Pest & Animal Control Repeller with Motion Sensor (UK Plug)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- THE ORIGINAL: The first and most popular ultrasonic electronic pest deterrent on the market, with coverage up to 5,000 square feet.
- USE ANYWHERE: Includes the option to set Day, Night or 24-Hour protection for your garden, lawn, cabin, shed, attic, farm, barn, warehouse, patio or wherever safe and effective pest control is needed
- EXTENDED COVERAGE: The most powerful PIR infrared motion sensor available. Use the sonic repeller setting or adjust it so it is completely quiet and inaudible to humans
- WEATHERPROOF: Unique seal and design lets you set it anywhere. The Yard Sentinel comes with the longest extension cord on the market or use batteries (not included). For cabin and camp owners: Other power accessories are available
- INTELLIGENT POWERSOURCE : Device can be used in remote areas without traditional power outlets by connected to a 12V D/C Sealed Lead-Acid battery using our special extension cord with alligator clip and D/C power plug power outlet with our special adapter cord.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
The Yard Sentinel from Aspectek is designed to humanely and effectively get rid of pests using the most advanced repelling technologies available. It is one of the best Ultrasonic Pest Repellers sold in the market playing excellent role as Animal Control, Pest Control, Cat Repellent, Dog Repellent, Deer Repellent, Mice Repellent, Bird Repellent. This model is for UK specific PLUG Only.
- Up To 465 square metres of coverage
- AC or Battery Powered, AC adapter; 33 foot extension cord included, Adjustable PIR Infrared Motion Sensor with Night Time Scanner, Inaudible High Pressure Ultrasonic Sound Wave.
- Easy install and offers great pest protection for almost everywhere.
- Humane, No Toxic Chemicals; Easy to Mount ; Operate.
- Works great against rodents, seagulls, insects, rats, mice, birds, deer, dogs, cats, raccoons, ducks, geese, squirrels, skunks and foxes.
- Guaranteed waterproof product which is genuinely meant for outdoor pests.
How Does It Work
The Yard Sentinel works on battery or AC. Use both and the battery will act as a backup in case of power failure.
The Yard Sentinel has incorporated an Operation Time Selection, designed to save energy by choosing the product's time of operation between "All Day", "Day" & "Night". The Yard Sentinel offers two repelling technologies - ultrasonic and the Predator Alarm, which can be used as a burglar alarm and also target animals with sensitive auditory nerves.
The Ultrasonic Emitting Selection offers 3 selection technologies: Motion Sensor / Constant / Continuous Sweep. Our exclusive Constant and Continuous Sweep emits the same (Constant) or different frequencies (Continuous Sweep) at random time intervals.
Aspectek is an inventor and original manufacturer of various categories of electronic products for over 25 years.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-7 of 233 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
recommend them for anyone with problems
I'm not sure about the ''fully waterproof' design since there is a hole at the bottom for the AC adapter cord, and the cover does not fit as well as I think it should. To mitigate this I just cover the ''holes'' with black gaffer tape. It's been sitting out in heavy rain and still works fine.
I think they should redesign the case to make the batteries easier to put in, and cover up all of those holes.
This is a sturdy device and weighs in at around a pound / half a kilo and you can tell it’s built for the elements and is weatherproof. It’s worth reading the instructions to see what it can do.
The pictures on Amazon show a two pin plug but this came with a 3 pin UK plug.
You get a very long extension lead included in the pack and for those locations where you don’t have power you have the option of using 4 C batteries (not included so you’ll have to pick up your own). You can use both and the batteries kick in automatically so it will still work should you have a power cut which sods law would be when all the local animals would come and leave a lovely present!
Since using this device as there are no animals hanging around I’m getting way less motion triggers being activated on my CCTV system which is a bonus.
This device is totally customisable via controls on the rear of the unit so you can change the volume, motion sensor sensitivity, operating times (day, night or both) and so on.
There is also a frequency dial which lets you try and zone in on the types of animals you’re trying to repel from your garden - some of these aren’t the sorts of things we have in the UK (I’ve only ever seen some of the animals in the zoo here) but it shows the flexibility of the device. You may want to turn it down from the highest setting as bats are protected in the Uk and it’s illegal to disturb a group of bats.
I’m hoping it will also keep the ex girlfriend away but I don’t know what setting would work best for that :)
As a side note: the "harassment noise" option is a little unpractical as it consists of a series of audible, loud sounds ! Scaring the cat is the goal, not alienating the neighbors. Will be updating the review in a few weeks time !