Customer reviews

Yap Roventa Cage and Carrier Mat, Choc Faux Lambswool, 18 x 24 inch
Size: 18 x 24-inch|Change

on 6 May 2015
Good for the price, but not as good as vet bed.
It did the job but seems to smell bad very quickly, whereas vet bed stays fresher for longer.
Doesn't matter though as the dog ate most of it.
on 8 January 2011
I BOUGHT TWO OF THESES LAST YEAR. I LEAVE ONE IN MY CAR ALL THE TIME SO IT KEEPS THE DOG COMFY AND STOPS THE SEATS GETTING DOG RELATED MUCK AND SMELL ON THEM. THEY WAS GREAT. THE OTHER I HAVE IN THE HOUSE BUT GETS USED BY OTHER PEOPLE WHEN THEY TAKE OUT THE DOG IN THEIR CAR AND TP SLEEP ON AT THEIR HOME. GREAT VALUE AND PRICE WHE I BOUGHT.
on 13 September 2013
I have 2 of these mats now and think they are great. Although my puppy has a blanket as well in his cage, he is happy to sprawl out just on his mat. I love that they dry really quickly.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 February 2012
This is okay but very small and thin and any dog / puppy that's a chewer will destroy it in about 15 minutes (as mine did!) It also slides all over the place; very amusing for the dog but slightly dangerous! I think this would be great for a kitten or cat.
One person found this helpful
on 3 September 2015
À great addition to my dogs crate for travelling in the car, easily washed ready to go back in the crate again
on 17 April 2012
This cage bed is very good value for money. It is quite thick and the way my dogs nestle down in them they are obviously very comfey and warm, they are like a duvet best dog bed ever. Have recommended them to my friends.
on 6 November 2016
Very thin
on 9 October 2013
Nice and comfy - fills my canvas cat carrier and is much appreciated by the two boys! Very reasonably priced., Would recommend if asked
on 3 May 2014
Very good value for money, used for new puppy in his crate. It has been washed a number of times already, dries quickly. Ideal purchase.
on 31 December 2014
Very useful - especially as it washes well & drys in a flash.. But pity it has a slippery backing to it - that's a real nuisance as it's always shifting out of place. But for that, I would have another.