Customer reviews

Yap Peluchi Giraffe Oval Pet Bed, 22 inch
Size: 22-inch|Change

on 14 October 2017
Slightly disappointed with these, having purchased 4 previously I purchased 2 new for my 2 Jack Russells but the quality of the product is not what it has been previously. The amount of padding in the bed and cushion is noticeably less to the extent that the sides of the bed lack rigidity.
on 13 February 2016
My chihuahuh absolutely adores her bed - so cosy for her, especially during the colder months! I put a fleece blanket inside for her to lie on, which I was regularly to keep the bed smelling fresh.
on 3 December 2016
My dog likes to scratch her bed to make a nest. Also purchased 22 inch size. She developed an allergy to all the fine synthetic fur she disturbed. Would not recommend for dogs such as mine.
on 14 April 2017
This is a lovely little bed. All my dogs love it.
on 16 July 2017
Doggie in love with it
on 16 September 2017
wasn't good the sides don't stay up
on 28 July 2017
Nice product
on 12 June 2017
Very soft and makes a nice bed for your pet
on 1 August 2017
Perfect
on 30 March 2015
Bought this as a replacement for my dog's old bed.
Although the tag on it says 18 inches I find it smaller compared to the old one (same model and same size on paper).
It also does not look like the bed in the picture, I received a cat bed instead of a dog bed, my dog doesn't mind but still... :)