- Also check our best rated Balance Bike reviews
Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike 2017 model
|Price:||£49.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Birch plywood frame in unique motorbike design
- Perfect fit for most 2-5 year olds (check your childs inside leg measurement)
- Easy to assemble, Includes numbers 2, 3, 4 & 5 stickers to personalise for your childs age
- Soft padded seat, Adjustable saddle height (38cm, 40cm and 42cm)
- 94 x 34 x 46cm (LxWxH)
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Kidzmotion Yammy Wooden Motorbike Balance Bike
Yammy is a fun way of helping your child learn the basics of balancing whilst looking the coolest kid on the street!
By using their feet to move the bike forward, your child doesn’t have to worry about pedaling while at the same time learning to feel the dynamics of balancing.
This takes the frustration out of learning to ride a bicycle for both the child and the parent!
Yammy helps your child to concentrate on balance first, making learning how to ride a bike much easier and much more fun!
• Birch plywood frame with unique motorcyle design
• Perfect fit for most 2-5 year olds
• Easy to assemble
• Includes numbers 2, 3, 4 & 5 stickers to personalise for your childs age
• Soft padded seat
• Adjustable saddle height (38cm, 40cm & 42cm)
• Soft plastic handgrips with safety ends
• Dampened steering to encourage return to the 'straight-on' position
• 30cm wheels with wooden infill and inflated tyres
• 38cm stand over clearance
• Carry handle
• Weighs approx. 5kg
• 94 x 34 x 46cm (LxWxH)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I purchased a green and blue bike and was very impressed with both. The tyres are inflated, the seat padded and handle bars rubberised. They were also easy to put together.
Definitely worth the price and far superior to others of the same value.
They were received as described, well packaged and within the given delivery timescale.
It really has lasted and we have been very impressed. Had lots of compliments when out and about and he adores it. Moving over to a pedal bike now - and no stabilisers are required! Do not go down the stabiliser route as you will regret it, kids totally get the balance thing with these bikes and progress so much quicker. I would recommend always using a helmet, just to get them used to it as much as safety - seen lots of kids without them which is crazy. Buy this bike with confidence you will not regret it!
You cant turn to steer this bike
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category