Customer reviews

Hasbro 950482 Yahtzee Dice Game
Size: Pack of 1|Change

on 3 January 2014
Bought this for my 8 yo.
I had it as a kid and loved it.
Game is for 8+ whihc is accurate, to complicated for my 4 yo and you need patience.
Lots of score cards included and a nice litel compact box for storing the dice - a box half the size would suffice Hasbro!
on 31 May 2014
This is of course classic Yahtzee c/w score pads. The unit has a small drawer which keeps the Di safe when travelling. This is a replacement set and ideal for holidays etc. I would recommend it to anyone looking to replace or even those trying Yahtzee for the first time.
on 4 January 2016
Yahtzee is a great game, quick and easy to pick up but more involved when it comes to mastering it. It's a game of chance, yes, but it's also a game of scoring strategy too. I'd give it five stars but for the fact that for the money, you really don't get very much - in fact you're just paying for the scorepad really because dice and a shaker you can get anywhere.
on 30 January 2016
I always loved Yahtzee as a child but I never owned it myself. Now at the grand old age of 38, I thought I'd treat myself with Christmas money I received. It's such a simple but great game. OK, it is only some dice, a shaker and a pad but there's something about official Yahtzee which is timeless and I just had to have it!
on 14 September 2017
I love Yahtzee - fantastic game and a reasonable price for what it is....let's face it, it is a set of dice and a plastic shaker...
on 10 May 2017
The most used game in our house by a clear mile. Is played almost every day. Our 6 year old's maths is now lightening quick.
on 17 March 2015
Great family game if a little tricky for younger players. Basically rolling 5 dice to try and make set combinations to mark on your scorecard, eg three of a kind, full house etc. I preferred the old style game with the big cup for rolling the dice but maybe that's a sign of my age more than anything. Great to play as a family!
on 29 August 2017
This is fine - but the rules are not the same as for the licensed hasbro app! One of them is not correct.... or not genuine. (In the app, extra Yahtzees after the first are worth 50, and can be inserted in other categories. In this version, they are worth 100 and don't fill a birth on the pad).
on 22 January 2017
We had this game years ago - we've bought 2 of these - one for our daughter, son in law and grandchildren, one for us to play with them on holiday
on 4 August 2016
I loved this game as a child and bought it to play with my children.
My 6 year old loves this game.

The holder is really useful and compact making it easy to travel with.