on 28 April 2017
was ok Until they mess about with it
on 15 July 2015
I use yahoo messenger to keep in touch with friends, works well.
on 20 February 2014
Yes I love this yahoo messenger , I strongly recommend this to my family and friends you can keep in touch with every body you love ,
on 27 August 2013
Couple of "bugs" still need sorting out ~ history is random presentation, not in order of conversation
Sometimes you cannot see what you are typing in the send window and the delete option does not work.
However it works and compare that to a few months ago when there was no Yahoo messenger and the alternatives did not work at all.
on 13 May 2013
Well, I have used this on my pc without problems. But even after reading several positive reviews for the Kindle fire. I couldn't get it to work on mine? So sorry Yahoo.
on 11 August 2013
Having read the other reviews on this app I was in doubt about whether to purchase this app....it was free anyway. However I was amazed at how well it worked. Not a singe error at all!!
on 6 June 2014
Does what it says on the tin, enables you to chat with other friends on Yahoo messenger.

Bugs I have found are that after a few minutes, the text you type vanishes until you tap the text bar, and then when you carry on typing the text vanishes again. A restart of the app usually fixes it until it starts again. Also I have trouble if chatting on the Kindle to a person using a non Kindle device such as a laptop, there is a huge time gap and even some messages vanish.

On the whole good when it works but is prone to acting up at times.
on 19 August 2013
Very reliable, connects with yahoo quickly and efficiently with no problems. Nice design and layout, a very worthwile addition to my kindle fire.
on 2 August 2013
Downloaded twice just in case it was a download issue, it wasn't and the keyboard didn't register on the log in page.
on 15 October 2013
Its ok but got it for kindle fire hd and cannot get video with it as it is not compatible to my tablet.