- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Yacht Devices Humidity Sensor YDHS (NMEA 2000 or SeaTalk NG)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The sensor provides chart plotters and instrumental displays with humidity and air temperature measurements and calculated dew point temperature.
- Option for SeaTalk NG or standard NMEA 2000 connectivity
- high quality sensor that provides ±2 % RH and ±0.3 °C accuracy
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The sensor provides chart plotters and instrumental displays with humidity and air temperature measurements and calculated dew point temperature. The device is plug and play; you only need to plug it into a NMEA 2000 backbone to get readings on all chart plotters and instruments on board. This product can be used for weather monitoring and fog prediction; mold prevention by monitoring of water intake or moisture condensation in lockers; and remote monitoring of living quarters. From the helm you can see how comfortable it is in the cabin. The Device is equipped with a high quality sensor that provides ±2 % RH and ±0.3 °C accuracy in most of the operating range. Operating range is 0-100 % RH and -40..120 °C ( -40..248 °F ). The Device is supplied with SeaTalk NG and NMEA 2000 Micro Male connectors, making it possible to connect it to networks of different manufacturers without any adapters. This product is certified by NMEA.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|