- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
YONGNUO YN-560lll Wrieless Trigger & Speedlite Flash for CanonEOS5D,5D25D Mark II,1Ds Mark [ IV / III / II / I ],1D Mark [ III / II N/ II / I],7D, 60D ,50D, 40D, 30D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D , 300D,1100D,1000D 650D 5D2 5D Mark III 6D NikonD3s, D3x, D3, D700, D300s, D300,D200,D100, D90, D80, D70s, D7000,D5100, D5000, D3100,D3000, D60, D40X D800 D600 PentaxK-7, K-x, K-m, K20D, K10D, K200D, K100D,OlympusE5, E3, E30, E300, E620, E520, E420, E450, E-P2, E-PL2, E-PL1 Panasonic
|Price:||£47.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Global free FSK 2.4GHz wireless channel. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach to 100m.
- Fully support RF-603, RF-602 wireless flash trigger transceiver up to 16 channels
- Support 2.4G ultra-long-range wireless flash, the lead flashing distances up to 100 meters above.
- Power zoom function covered focal length range from 24 to 105mm
- Work with flash units using universal hot shoe Nikon/Canon model
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1. Global free FSK 2.4GHz wireless channel. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach to 100m.
2. Fully support RF-603, RF-602 wireless flash trigger transceiver up to 16 channels
* Using RF-602/RF-603 2.4G ultra-long-range wireless flash system;
* Adopted by global users trust the allways RF-602/RF-603 wireless flash system;
* Support 2.4G ultra-long-range wireless flash, the lead flashing distances up to 100 meters above.
3. Large LCD panel
4. Power zoom function covered focal length range from 24 to 105mm
5. GN58 @ ISO100, 105mm supporting multi modes
* Guide number of 58 (at 105mm)
* Power control down to 1/128
* 3 second recycle time at full power
* 16-channel radio receiver, compatible with RF-602, RF-603
* Hotshoe, PC port and dual-mode optical slave (alternative options to radio triggering)
* Fresnel head zooms from 24mm to 105mm focal lengths, plus flip-down diffuser panel
* Stroboscopic "Multi" flash mode for creative effects
* External high voltage battery input socket, to speed up recycle times and increase endurance
* User-configurable ready beep
Compatible: Work with flash units using universal hot shoe Nikon/Canon model
Single Package Including:
1 X Yongnuo YN560-III Flash Light
1 X Protecting Bag
1 X Mini stand
1 X User Manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The other problem with using a dedicated flash is that you can become lazy and issues the TTL metering system. This may be okay in 80% of photos but to take full control over your photos you really do need to be able to manage your flashgun in manual mode. However the biggest disadvantage to buying a dedicated flash is the cost which can be up to 6 times the cost of an independent flash unit.
I bought this flash unit after going on a course were manual flash units were encouraged. In this regard I took control of the flash and managed to throw out the background into complete darkness and keep the foreground in colour stop if I do use the dedicated flash and TTL metering the whole area would have been both in focus and in lights and the effect I wanted would not have been achieved.
This flash units from Yongnou is extremely cheap, versatile and does the business. Okay it is only manual and there are no automatic settings but once you master how to use the flash the world is your oyster. I used the flash with pocket wizards to the flat itself is not connected to the camera directly. This again gives me more flexibility a little more effort means I get great results.
The unit itself is a very lights and plasticy. As you would expect the construction is not as sturdy as a delegate flash but for this type of cast I can live with that.
All in all a great purchase which is meant that I've learnt new techniques in photography.
The YONGNUO YN560 III is fully manual and with some hands on experience you can get some great creative pictures. I find myself using the it very often thanks to the comprehensive full fledged "menu" and flash power. Build quality is very good and the LCD display combined with the button layout makes for a great flash. The slave function works very well too.
Being non E-TTL, the camera cannot fully communicate with the flash. (E)valuative (T)hrough (T)he (L)ens metering is used on dedicated (and much more expensive) flashguns. The camera would generally signal a preflash in order to evaluate the light required for a well exposed picture. Another feature found on a dedicated flash is the zoom. Whilst zooming the camera would communicate with the flash (you could actually hear the flash adjust).
I would recommend that you search whether this flash is compatible with your specific camera. It is not compatible with all the models of the mentioned brand names.
For those who do not fancy dishing out 5 times as much for a dedicated flash, or others wanting to learn, experiment and get creative with flashguns, I would say that this flash is worth every penny. The price of the YN560 III is a real bargain when taking into account it's numerous useful functions and build quality.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category