- Also check our best rated Shower reviews
YOHOM 304 Stainless Steel Strong Vacuum Suction Cup Adjustable Handheld Shower Head & Bidet Sprayer Holder,Removable Wall Mounted Bracket Shower Handset Holder for Bathroom Hotel,Brushed Finish
|Price:||£12.90 (£172.16 / m) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ★Durable Quality: The heavy duty shower head clip is made of premium grade stainless steel, while the suction cup is made of PVC(with STICKY back for your easily placement). Stainless steel brushed finish protect against corrosion & rust.
- ★Powerful Sucker: Strong suction cup with the maximum loading of 5kg to prevent slipping. Removable, reusable, practical, dampproof and waterproof. Place to anywhere and any position, convenient for kids anyone who can't reach the shower.
- ★Swivel Designed: Convenient to adjust the angle of universal showerhead in 4 angles. To enjoy more angle bath. Slot diameter: 22mm. Fit 22mm handheld shower / sprayer.
- ★Easy to fix: Convenient, no drilling, no screws. Follow the instruction to install carefully. Press suction cup firmly to the wall and twist the knob cap by hands to finish installation, pull the suction cup left and right for testing after installation,don't twist the shower head holder slot, otherwise the product will lost vacuum state and fall off. Any question feel free to contact us,we will reach you at the soonest.
- ★Modern reusable shower wall bracket suction cup only works on smooth clean dry flat and non-porous surface,such as glass, window, mirror, porcelain tile,glazed tile,acrylic,stainless steel,plastic surface, corian walls etc. Doesn't work on dusty,wet,breathable,uneven,porous,painted,matte,textured or curved surfaces such as PAINTED WALL, CERAMIC, Original WOOD, Natural Marble, Natural Granite, Mosaic or Travertine tiles, Plastered Wall, Lime Wall, Wallpaper, Frosted Glass, over Grout Lines etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Suggest max load:5KG
Installation Method:Suction cup
Package Dimensions:75 x 70 x 135 mm
Powerful vacuum suction cup shower head holder*1
How to install
1.Before installation, please clean and dry the expected place, make sure the bottom of suction cup is clean.
2.To make sure it is in pre-installed state, please gently twist the knob cap in an Anti-clockwise manner until can not rotate.
3.Push the suction cup perpendicularly into the expected place, press the knob cap firmly to release air. ( At first installation, please remove the protective cover )
4.One hand keeps pressing the centre firmly, another hand vigorously twists the knob cap in a clockwise manner until lock and can't twist. Then pull the suction cup left and right for testing.
How to remove
1.Twist the knob cap in an Anti-clockwise manner until can not rotate.
2.Pull up on the release tab to release the suction and remove.
3.Wash the bottom of suction cup with water, reuse it after drying.
1.Our suction cup works by vacuum, through pressing the suction cup firmly on the wall to release air then twisting the knob cap tightly until lock in order to reach a vacuum state, not work by the glue. Sticky PVC bottom just for your easily placement.
2.Please confirm if your wall is suitable before installation. Only smooth and airtight wall can keep the suction cup in a vacuum sealed state.
3.Last picture in the listing shows you how to install and remove. Be sure to follow ALL steps and need a certain strength to install.
4.You can search for "Suction Cup Series Installation Step" on YOUTUBE to watch the installation videos.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only reason for 4 starts (rather than 5) is that the colour isn't quite chrome. In my photo you can see that it doesn't match the chrome hose/showerhead and the existing chrome showerhead holder (which, stupidly thanks to my landlord was not an angled one hence this purchase!)