- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
YI Outdoor Camera 1080p Home Security Surveillance IP Camera Wifi CCTV Bullet Camera Waterproof with Night Vision Two-way Audio Motion Detection – Remote Monitor APP & Cloud Storage Available
Explore more Alexa & Smart Home products.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FULL HD SURVEILLANCE CAMERA: High resolution images in 1080p resolution at 20 frames per second, combined with a 110° lens and universal ball mount delivers clarity in every direction.
- WEATHERPROOF OUTDOOR CAMERA: IP65 rating makes it ideal for outside use and will keep recording rain or shine.
- IP CAMERA WITH MIC & SPEAKER: Two-way audio allows you to communicate with welcomed guests, and deterrent alarm can get rid of unwanted guests.
- NIGHT VISION CAMERA: Excellent night vision provides a night time viewing distance of up to 50 feet.
- CLOUD SERVICE: YI Cloud, the best anti-theft and cost effective cloud solution. With up to 5 devices on one subscription all your footage is safe from theft and damage. All data traffic between device/App to the server are secured with financial-industry standard encryption. Get one month free trial when you subscribe to YI Cloud.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The YI Outdoor Camera 1080p is the answer to your outdoor surveillance needs. It records clear images in 1080p resolution rain or shine, day and night, to provide safety and reliability. The 110° wide-angle lens with a 3.9mm focal length delivers an ideal viewing range with bright vivid images, with the included universal ball mount you can adjust the camera to view any direction.
1080p Full HD Resolution
YI Home App
93 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Couple of bad things why I give it 4 starts
1. it sends notification of motion for even flies etc, even when the setting for sensitivity is low.
2. I like the Alarm when the camera detects motion, but no ability to control the volume of the Alarm to avoid disturbing our neighbours
Both cameras are connected to ultra fast broadband 200Mg the wi-fi is correctley configured, however, the one in the front of the house often "drops" it's wi-fi connection, whilst the rear garden camera is still working correctly, (just for information my second SkyQ box in the bedroom and all our smart phones work in the same location as this camera understanding this is mounted on the outside wall) both cameras are fitted with 32G cards. The front camera when activated no longer shows the "rubbish bin" icon to allow for deletion of video clips, but instead when I try to view the "alert" I see the "microphone" icon changed to an orange back arrow, when viewing this alert, the playback simply keeps going on and on, frequently I find the camera has reverted to SD, not Hd as I was set, I now have "alerts" dating back numerous days that cannot be deleted, I'm now getting an intermitttent error message say there's a light source in front of the camera, when there is none.
Often I get an alert many minutes after the initial alert was recorded, not good!
Overall the picture quaility during the day is first class, but night vision is poor, I get "alerts" all the time at night on the front camera, triggered by nothing more than, moths, flies and car lights in the street even with IR turned off, and sensitvity set to low and a very localised "activation" region!
I'm now getting very "disillutioned" about my purchase
Setup was pretty painless despite the terse instructions. I downloaded the Android app on my phone and got it working in a few minutes in the house before fitting it outside a few days later. I also fitted a memory card for local storage.
Daytime picture quality is quite good, I'm sure there is better at higher cost but this will do. Night time pictures are reasonable too and the infra red illuminators have enough range to see the car on the drive about 15 feet away. Movement detection is pretty sensitive, it sees the headlights of cars driving past in the road despite the road itself not actually being in shot.
A couple of weeks later and the alerts have stopped working. I still get the Android notification which brings up the Yi Home app at the Alerts page when I tap on it, but there are no alerts there, even if I 'pull down' to refresh the list. I've looked in settings to make sure everything was selected, only to find that movement detection has been turned off (not by me!) and cannot be turned on again. I've checked the memory card, the Yi app says it's "in good condition" and I've reformatted it via the app just in case, but to no avail, nothing appears to get recorded as the free space doesn't change.
More worryingly, I've reinstalled the app in an attempt to set it all up again and can't now log in to my Yi account. I tried downloading the Yi Home Camera Windows app on my laptop and can't even log into my account on that!
So I'm stuck. Live view works, but alerts don't, which is pretty pointless really...
Everything is now all working again without me doing anything. I suspect there was a temporary communications problem somewhere between me and the Yi servers which has now cleared. Rating updated accordingly.