- Also check our best rated CCTV Camera reviews
YESKAMO Wireless CCTV Home Security Camera Systems with 12" LCD HD Monitor 4pcs 1080P Wifi IP Cameras 2.0 Megapixel Outdoor Video Monitoring Surveillance Kits Pre-installed 2TB HDD for Recording
Explore more Alexa & Smart Home products.
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All in one CCTV Camera systems has a 12" full HD 1080P monitor(Not Touch Screen). It is convenient to place anywhere with power supply, making sure it is in camera's wifi range. Pre-installed 2TB hard drive for intelligent recording or time scheduled recording monthly and totally release your from selecting corresponding monitors. HDMI port offer an extra option to view the videos on ultra-screen.
- 1080P high resolution Sees in stunning clarity and sharper details with 2.0 Megapixel(1920 x 1080) bullet WIFI cameras and watched live streamed or recorded videos. You will get more premium 1080P video than 960p and 720P cctv camera kit. 6 Leds with smart IR switch for day and night monitoring and night vision distance is up to 100 feet. Metal case with Waterproof IP66 design for indoor outdoor surveillance.
- Simple to remotely access and support multiple account synchronously viewing: Easy to get remote view, picture snapshot, video recording and playback on free mobile App IP PRO and computer software with WiFi or 2G/3G/4G network anytime at anywhere, just download App and manual add device cloud ID. Motion notification will be sent when the unexpected movement is detected.
- Noted: All CCTV cameras and 2 IN 1 NVR Recorder with screen need power supply cable, But Don't need video cables, cameras receive wireless wifi signal from monitor. True Plug & Play with Auto-Pair Technology. Camera will auto connect to NVR Recorder and show HD 1080P live video on monitor soon after plug whole system to power socket. But if you want to remotely view cameras on smart phone, please connect the NVR Recorder with wifi router to make the system online automatically.
- 3 years quality warranty, YESKAMO cctv system uses high quality chip set, professional engineer support team will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
YESKAMO always strive our best to provide our customers with simple and safe monitoring.
This security camera kit designed for you to say goodbye to complex cabled connection, which costs more and needs professional personnel to setup.
Our full 1080P DIY home security camera system makes you keep eye on people and place you care about with high definition video quality.
YESKAMO 4CH 1080P 12"monitor camera kit ideal for both home and residential use. With this intelligent CCTV camera, you can enjoy wireless monitoring full condition, and that you can real-time check whenever and wherever with smartphone, tablet or compute. 2TB pre-installed hard drive help you with playback and backup.
1. The 12" monitor not touch screen;
2. Wireless doesn't mean that you can use this camera kit without any cable, camera doesn't need video cable to work, but 10ft power supply (provided) still needed to power cameras and 12" monitor NVR recorder;
3. Camera powered by DC 12V power adapter, not battery-powered;
(power adapter for 12" monitor is 12V 3A, for single IP camera is 12V 1A)
4. This camera kit supports up to 4 cameras, don't add any more cameras onto it;
5. Before installation, please first test cameras' signal condition;
6. Do not cut the Ethernet cable end on camera.
1080P Wifi Camera:
·Real-time 1080p (1920x1080) high definition
·Night vision: 6pcs advanced infrared LED array
·Camera with 2.0MP 3.6mm lens, 90° viewing angle and 60M/200ft working distance
·Weatherproof IP66 metal housing
·Working temperature from -20℃/-4℉ to 60℃/140℉
·Night vision: 30M/100ft
·Mounting bracket: wall & ceiling
4CH Wireless NVR Recorder with 12" LCD screen
· Support protocol as ONVIF, UPNP, SMTP, PPPOE, DHCP, P2P etc.
· 1 SATA port, support 3.5" hard drive up to 4TB
· Remote view by APP (Android, IOS, PAD) and PC computer software (Windows,Mac)
· Support Motion detection, Manual Record, Playback, Backup (USB, CMS)
· Advanced H.264 video compression technology
· Email Alert and App notification
· 2 x USB port for mouse control, backup, system upgrade
· 1080P Video output (HDMI) to connect multiple monitors
· Power Supply output: DC 12V-3A
·1 x 12" 1080P Monitor NVR (w/2TB hard drive)
·4 x 1080P HD WIFI IP camera (w/4pcs 3dBi antenna)
·1 x 12V 3A 10ft Power Supply (for NVR recorder)
·4 x 12V 1A 10ft Power Supply (for cameras)
·1 x Wired USB Mouse
·1 x 7dBi 10ft Wifi Extension Antenna
·1 x 3ft Ethernet Cable
·1 x 10ft Power Extension Cable
·1 x User Manual Instruction
Free from Entangled Complex Wiring
- Auto-pair technology, truly plug &play
- Standalone 12" monitor NVR with built-in wifi module, from which IP camera can receive signal transmission wirelessly;
- This DIY wireless CCTV camera kit doesn’t need any video cable, cameras paired with NVR before shipment, only nearby power outlet needed to power camera and NVR for local viewing;
- If you want remote view via mobile devices, only 1pc Ethernet cable needed to connect NVR with LAN port of home router, Cloud ID will online condition.
Motion Detection & Real-time Email alert
- Instant alert notification will be sent when unexpected motion detected;
- High accuracy technology largely saves hard drive space for more video storage;
- Motion detection triggered by factors as movement and changes of lighting;
- Customized detection zone, sensitivity, alarming type and duration to avoid repeated alert;
- 3-way to get real-time notification: NVR buzzer beeping, APP notification and mail alert pushing;
Professional Smart Home Security Camera System, Protect Your Home Day and Night
Easy Remote Access
Day& Night Auto Switch
Indoor & Outdoor Use
Forward Signal to Meet Different Installation Environment
Use Wifi Booster Antenna
Connect the WIFI booster antenna to the far away camera of which NVR receives weak signals to effectively avoid the transmission interruption between them due to the far distance or physical obstacles(as as walls)
Set up Repeater Function
You can set one of the IP camera which is close to the NVR as a repeater to ensure the transmission stability between far away (or weal signal) camera and NVR.
Hard Wire Camera to Router
When IP camera installed too far from NVR recorder or too many obstacles between, It is suggested to hard wire IP camera with home router to get stable signal.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was drawn to this system due to all the praise from other reviewers about the quality of the kit and customer care which I had to use, Amanda and the engineering team are great, they resolved an issue I had around motion detection recording with a software/firmware upgrade. (yes it could be argued that the system should have left the factory with the latest software/firmware, but, at least now my system has had any bugs ironed out.
The quality of the system is brilliant and it is truly plug and play and with the guidance supplied (although the english is suspect) I found it easy to set up the system, all 4 cameras linked in to DVR/NVR stright away, no having to link in to other cameras with stronger signals or fit the additional antenna extension.
The 1080P video is superb quality, yes there is a slight delay between images but after initial recording the movement is almost smooth.
As the information indicates it is recommended that the system is tested before installing the cameras in their final positions (this is also helpful with identifying which is camera 1, 2, 3 and 4 which are setup in the factory.)
Yes there was the minor issue of having to upgrade with software/firmware but this was completed with the support of Amanda and the team.
So the reason for the 5 stars is the quality of the system, picture and ease of install as well as the support team.
The only problem I have now is spiders webs but using Spider EX seems to limit them on the cameras:-)
I have used systems similar to this at work and at my parents but not at my
Set up was actually a lot easier then I thought it was going to be, I started by plugging in the screen and then 1 camera inside just to test it. While I went outside to look where I could run the cables the camera had actually paired with the screen I had assumed I would have to configure them myself but it was automatic an within 30 seconds I had live footage.
I think what really impressed me most about the set up was as I was thinking of problems I could
run into like not having a long enough power cable, I noticed there was one extension lead included.
One camera wasn't really getting a great signal so I tried the antenna extension to bring it inside
and that worked very well. While I was looking at which camera system to buy these were all problems I assumed I would have to buy more add ons to fix, but everything I needed came with this kit.
Connecting to the network was extremely simple, I actually did it using my phone. I downloaded the app and scanned the QR code -
This did not actually work for me as the code written beneath the QR box was not the same as appearing after scanning, the code
was only short so I typed it in and again in less than a minute I was up and running on my phone. Once my account was created I
could then log in to the website and also on the software you can download from their tech page.
I have noticed a few people say that the phone app wasn't working for them and in fairness after a week of using it I had noticed
that on occasion a camera would drop out, rather than phone them I just emailed them and got an email back within 24 hours. I've included
some screenshots they sent me of how to pick the channel for the wifi and this has given me almost perfect coverage, if it does drop out then just
open and close the channel and it's back.
The picture quality is actually a lot better than my old system, granted that was a few years old now,
but still a great picture. Both day and night look really good but the night vision really shows the systems worth.
As you can see from the images one of my cameras is in the garage, at night this is pitch black as it has no windows.
The picture is of course not as good as outside with street lights to help, but I'm still able to see very clearly.
Most recent customer reviews
Although I had an initial problem with the hard drive this was quickly sorted.Read more