Customer reviews

Xylitol 100% Natural Sugar Alternative Sweetener
Size: 250g|Change
Price:£5.59+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 January 2014
This has to be the best sugar replacement product I have tried. I cannot stand using sweeteners and this product is perfect. It has a lovely sweet taste without the saccharine taste that all sweeteners have. Recommend 10/10
on 11 March 2016
This is good if you miss the granulated texture and appearance of "normal" sugar but, like me, you are trying to kick the sugar habit for health reasons. In the back of my mind is the fear that xylitol will one day be proven to cause disease but, hopefully, in the quantities I use it this will not be a problem anyway.
on 4 July 2016
Great product, tastes just like sugar without any after taste *maybe a bit less swear but that's fine ) good in drinks, baking etc. Doesn't spike usher levels like sugar does. Would recommend no problem
on 13 April 2015
Intended to use this to replace artificial sweetener when making yogurts & mousses etc- however I didn't realise it's granule form - it has the same texture as sugar so that it is grainy when mixed into cold desserts. Tastes fine in hot drinks though because dissolves.
on 11 January 2017
Arrived today going to try it later today thank you
Not had a chance to try yet, a friend has used it and raves about it so looking forward to using it. don't cook deserts very often but it is nice to know it can be done
on 1 January 2015
this is good and has made my teeth a bit healther but it makes me feel like a need to fart whenever i have two spoon fuls of this in my tea
on 5 March 2017
Simply the best product on the market. I highly recommend this product. Very expensive but it is the best sugar alternative. Feels, looks and tastes like sugar.
on 17 February 2016
Pleased with the amount you get and was super fast delivery, I bought this for my sugar mad boyfriend, but he won't use it as he says it has a 'strange taste' when in his tea.
on 10 April 2017
As expected...slightly less carb than normal sugar.
on 22 August 2017
I needed to cut down on my sugar intake, and this natural sugar tastes the same as ordinary sugar to me, but I don't need as much of it in my tea.