on 16 November 2013
Assuming this product is as described, low GI, then it is an excellent substitute for sugar. The taste is slightly different in tea etc., but you quickly get used to it, and it it is pretty much like for like in terms of quantity. I have used it in baking, stewed fruit, on cereal/porridge and to sweeten drinks -pretty much everything you use sugar for.
on 8 August 2014
only problem is I bought this from this company in jan 2014 for over £3 cheaper per 1kg bag so not buying again from them found much cheaper on a online search.

as for the product itself it is perfect for me taste like sugar and I am diabetic type 2 and i have it 100% under control with out any drugs like metformin etc.
and my wife has sufferd form constipation for most of her adult life and finds this product perfect in a morning coffee putting extra in it and this help clear her constipation problem using this product.
so a very good product for my wife and I
on 28 December 2015
I absolutely love xylitol natural sweetener. Since using, I have had no problems with my teeth or gums. One does have to have a few teaspoons daily for this good effect, but as I have a sweet tooth, that is easy. It is also said to be good for health, unlike ordinary sugar. I certainly would not go back to using other types of sugar or sweeteners. Xylitol really is the only sweetener I use on a regular basis. The only thing I believe it can't be used for is bread making. One soon gets used to the slightly different sweet taste. But it is sweet. Pill type sweeteners taste so obviously false. And they are supposed to be not so good for health.
on 17 January 2012
A natural and healthier alternative to sweeteners and sugar. By purchasing in bulk the price per Kilo is reduced and the overal shipping cost is less giving better value for money.
on 14 December 2013
Much healthier choice than sugar - it is just as sweet as normal sugar or brown sugar, but with much much less carbo! I use it with my coffee but you can definitely use it in cooking/baking as well. Great stuff.
on 25 April 2014
This is a serious bargain, Zylitol is SO MUCH better for you than sugar and it is better than all the other natural sweeteners in my book, as it is derived from a birch tree, once you get used to the taste which I love you will never turn back honestly I love this stuff now and I have lost over 40 ilbs in weight as well as being a lot healthier all round
on 12 July 2014
This is a good substitute for sugar, particularly for diabetics and those that want, or need, to reduce their blood sugar levels. It looks like sugar and, personally, I can't taste the difference, unlike many other sweeteners.
on 1 June 2014
I use it instead of sugar in everything, it has got no sugar content yet it truly tastes like one. My little one likes it too and it does wonders for his teeth. My order arrived promptly and well wrapped.
on 12 November 2012
This product is fantastic and I am very happy to have at home such a great alternative to sugar. Thank you. Kind regards, Szilvia
on 20 April 2015
Xylitol made from Birch bark is an excellent natural sugar which tastes just like the real stuff but is far healthier. It is also safe for diabetics and I find it has no weird aftertaste as many other sweeteners have. The only downside is that it is rather expensive, so I reserve usage for tea and coffee only. Wish I had come across this product years ago.

See one answered question