- Also check our best rated Smart Phone reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage 6.39-Inch Android 9 UK Version SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Official UK Launch)
|Price:||£463.51 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£35.49 (7%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6.39" Amoled 19.5: 9 Full Screen Display
- Magnetic Slider Design
- Rear camera 12MP + 12MP AI Dual Camera
- 12MP Wide Angle Lens
- AI Scene Detection
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
OnePlus 6T 8 GB RAM 128 GB UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Midnight Black (2 Year Manufacturer Warranty)
POCOPHONE F1 by Xiaomi - 6GB RAM and 128GB Storage (Dual Sim) - UK Sim-Free Smartphone - 6.18-Inch Android 8.1 Oreo with - Graphite Black (Official UK Launch)
HONOR View 20 Dual SIM, 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage, 48 MP AI Camera with 6.4 Inch Full View Display, UK Official Device – Midnight Black
Honor 10 Dual SIM, 128 GB storage, 24 MP Dual Camera and 5.84 Inch Full View Display, UK Official Device - Phantom Blue
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 4G 128GB 6GB RAM onyx black EU
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£10.46|
|Sold By||CCL Computers||Amazon.co.uk||JB INTL LTD||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||TFN Trading|
|Display Resolution Max||—||2340 x 1080||2160 x 1080||—||1080 x 2280||—|
|Display Size||6.39 inches||6.41 inches||5.99 inches||6.4 inches||5.84 inches||6.26 inches|
|Item Dimensions||0.85 x 7.47 x 15.79 cm||15.75 x 7.48 x 0.82 cm||7.48 x 7.6 x 15.49 cm||0.81 x 7.54 x 15.69 cm||2.8 x 5.89 x 0.3 cm||15.79 x 7.47 x 0.85 cm|
|Item Weight||218 grams||—||175 grams||180 grams||153 grams||218 grams|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB||128 GB||64 GB||128 GB||128 GB||6 GB|
|Wireless Communication Technology||—||4G||4G||—||LTE||—|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
E5 Mi Mix 3 EN 6+128 Onyx Black.
From the manufacturer
Mi MIX 3
Art x Technology
6.39" Full Screen Display | Multifunctional Magnetic Slider Flagship Rear Dual Camera | Coloured Ceramic Design
Full Screen Slider. The original full screen innovator presses on.
Mi MIX 3 pushes the limits of Full Screen Display with 93.4% screen-to-body ratio. The front of the phone is virtually all screen thanks to the hidden dual camera design, made possible by the innovative magnetic slider.
A new era of full screen interaction. Slide into the future.
Slide to check weather, open recorder, reply messages, open your favourite app and much more.
Fine crafted coloured ceramic. This is art in the palm of your hand.
In an ode to elegance in technology, the Mi MIX 3 features coloured ceramic that curves gracefully on four sides.
World-leading 108 DxOMark photo score.
1.4μm + Dual Pixel Autofocus is a perfect combination for nighttime photos. This camera is loaded with features that make it possible to capture amazing photos in any lighting.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This phone is worth every penny. I've had it for about 2 weeks and so far it has been as good or better than any other phone in every category.
Battery life is very good, nothing special but easily enough, and surprising for its smaller than usual capacity and big screen. Charge times are pleasant and the wireless charging is a plus.
The screen is bright and vibrant without going overboard, and it's easy to see on max brightness in the sun. The single mono speaker is loud and clear, and doesn't make me too annoyed to lose stereo from my previous Galaxy S9 speakers.
Side note - the headphone dongle in the box is average at best, but I used a 3rd party adapter and the slider still works well enough with a slightly thicker USB Cable head, and now the music with the adapter gets incredibly loud and clear, so the phone is capable as even my S9 didn't get that volume out of the adapter.
The camera is interesting. It's absolutely fine, basically a OnePlus 6 camera
But I downloaded a Google camera port and it's pixel quality. Exposure, HDR, contrast, sharpness, all flawless. So again, this phone is capable, with a modification. (Front flash is nice for selfies in the dark, and performs very well for a proper LED flash)
Overall this phone is fun, different and just as good as the mainstream. I am more than happy with it, and I enjoy the exclusivity it currently has.
I made switch my girlfriend from her iPhone and she is in love with the phone, I can't even imagine how Mix 4 gonna be! God job Xiaomi!
Edit: with the recent MIUI update all the bugs I experienced have now gone! Even happier!
1.Good screen (Not as good as Samsung probably, but good enough AMOLED full HD plus screen with good colours)
2. Innovative slider design which allows to have a display with no notch, cutout or bezel to house the selfie camera. This really allows to make the phone a "full-screen" phone with minimal bezels.
3. Good slick software (not as good as stock android, but perfectly acceptable and I found it easy to get used to)
4. Very good value for money
5. The selfie cams ( dual cameras) have front flash.
6. A good all-rounder.
The "not so good"-
1. No headphone jack(But then again, over the next few years it is likely that all phones will not come with headphone jacks anymore!)
2. No in-display fingerprint scanner (However, the finger print scanner on the back is still really good)
3. Only has a single firing speaker at the bottom (This is good, but it can get muffled if you accidentally obstruct it with you hand/fingers)
4. Camera scores 108 on DXO mark testing (same as Galaxy Note 9), but could have been better. The low light photos show some noise compared to others including Huawei Mate 20 pro/Samsung Note 9.
5. The phone can be slippery and you may struggle to get the slider mechanism to open at times , but those problems could be overcome with a skin or case.
6. The battery could have been bigger (It's a 3200mAH battery and lasts just about a day on moderate use.)
7. Has fast charging but not the fastest on the market (Its faster than Samsung Note 9, but slower than the latest Huawei and One plus 6)
8. Has Snapdragon 845, while all 2019 phones will come with Snapdragon 855 (But this will NOT affect a lot, in day today performance for a lot of people)
9. Phone is not water resistant.
Despite few "not so good" points, I would like to point out that none of them are deal breakers.
All in all, a good phone to use for day in and day out. If you are not sure whether you would get on with the MIUI software, then I would recommend first trying it out in a store.