Xerox WorkCentre 6015NI Laser All-in-One Printer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Outstanding colour will help your business stand out. Xerox makes it easy and affordable with the WorkCentreTM 6015 multifunction printer (MFP), our smallest* A4 colour MFP. Combine print, copy, scan, fax and email capabilities into a single, compact device. You’ll save energy as well as desk space with this super quiet MFP that fits wherever you need it. But don’t let its tiny size fool you. The WorkCentre 6015 MFP features a powerful Hi-Q LED print engine, energy saving EA toner and outstanding colour print quality thanks to its 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution. The WorkCentre 6015 MFP is just the right combination of value, power and quality to help your business stand out as never before. With three configurations to choose from, you only pay for the features and connectivity your office requires USB, network or Wi-Fi. Print or copy on a wide range of custom paper types and sizes, including card stock, labels and envelopes. Load up the standard paper tray or use the handy manual feed slot for quick, short-term paper changes. Plus the available Automatic Document Feeder makes short work of multi-page copying or scanning projects. Designed for reliability, the WorkCentre 6015 MFP is as easy to maintain as it is to use. The compact, toner-only cartridges snap into place when a refill is required. The toner can be shared with Phaser® 6000 and 6010 colour printers, to simplify ordering and managing backup inventory.
;Software and Documentation (Quick Installation Guide
Quick Use Guide
User Manual);Starter Toner Cartridge: 500 pages;Power cable;USB cable
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The interface is most un-intuitive: the controls and software are quaintly old fashioned and it was quite difficult to install.
Well it works....but colour printing isn't very good - the colours seem always muddy and not true - I'm glad I still have the old printer I had before this (an HP Laser): I use this for decent colour photos still as the Xerox colours are rubbish.
The paper tray stays open and collects dust in it: it doesn't close up neatly like in the photos, so you have a horrible dust trap under the paper. Awful design.
What's prompted me to write this bad review is that Xerox still haven't updated their recycling website to cater for this machine so I can't recycle the toner cartridges. The last time I wanted to I had to phone someone and they went through some process of sending me a label, but quaint it is again. I don't want a machine where I can't recycle the cartridges: that's just not on.
I don't want it to stop working, but when it does, there's no way I'd have another Xerox machine.
Only issues are
- the fact that double sided printing is a manual affair, I should have checked to see it was duplex before buying - my fault so that doesn't affect my star rating.
- if you don't use it for a few weeks it occasionally won't wake up and you have to turn it off and on again and then resend the print job. But that hasn't happened so much recently, maybe the latest windows drivers have fixed that.
1. It came with a european plug not a UK plug.
2. Connecting it to the wifi was easy.
3. Print quality is good.
4. Drivers for Mac were easy to install but not very comprehensive, for instance cant print test page from driver, and puts a weird program on the task bar of my mac.
5. The scan to email will not work with gmail, yahoo, iCloud due to requiring a smtp mail sending (I ended up using SMTP2GO) - Took 36 hours to figure this out, see next point.
6. Still haven't got scan to folder working yet ! Im not a IT expert, but I know more than average.
7. Getting technical support out of Xerox is impossible, firstly you are forced to call a 0870 number, they are not used to dealing with a consumer product (they didnt even know amazon sold their product), their call centre in Manilla is useless, took me 3 days to eventually speak to a UK based engineer (who was good). They sold me i had to book an engineer visit to update the firmware, but they couldn't tell me what the latest firmware release was, and it turned out that it was the latest version installed ! The worst customer experience of my life ! When called Xerox HQ, spoke to some useful people, but getting to speak to anyone in authority is impossible.
My experience with Xerox proves that their customer service is inadequate, and is not suited for a home or small business due to inability to use gmail etc, and complicated setup.