Price:£44.99+ Free shipping

on 12 December 2014
Fast delivery Just thought it would be alot bigger as it looks big in the picture its showing! Abit disappointing. My daughter is 4 and she won't be getting much use out of this at all! I would recommend up to 3 year old.
on 6 January 2015
Absolutely brilliant. My grandaughters love them to bits. My only thing is that I don't think that they'd be much good for up to 8 yrs as stated, 5 or 6 at the most as long as they're not Big for their age. But apart from that - Brilliant!
on 20 May 2016
VERY DISSAPOINTED.
I bought this for my 4 year old birthday.just assembled it and there is no way on earth this is meant for 3 to 6 year old.my 22 month son fits it. Works fine just far too small.Complete waste of money in my opinion.I now feel my daughters birthday present isnt as good as i had hoped.as she will not get much use out of this toy.
on 18 January 2015
Brilliant value. My little girl is 2yrs old and this would probably give her another few yrs of joy. You will have to assemble this yourself .
on 4 January 2014
i bought this for my great neices first birthday, when it arrived i was happy it was bigger than i thought because she loves it so much and hopefully have a few more years fun from it
on 1 May 2015
Not impressed !!! Put bike on to charge & there was a very strong smell of burning once unplugged I realised the charger had melted !! Very dangerous & the siren didn't work :(
on 10 December 2015
Looks cheaply made, looked like it was "chucked" into box, very small and wires poorly soldered together, missing bolts aswell!
Was excited for this for my girl, but quite disappointed
on 15 May 2014
A good bike easy to assemble light weight but small I dont think it will last long as my grandaughter four
on 9 December 2014
Thanks
on 27 October 2014
Pieces were missing and when I tried to set it up it was tiny not sutuable for a 3 year old it's far to small