Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect Sensor: Includes Kinect Sports and Dance Central 2
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Platform: Xbox 360
- PEGI Rating: Unknown
- Media: Console
Platform: Xbox 360 250GB | Edition: Kinect Sports + Dance Central 2
Xbox 360 250GB Bundle Xbox 360 has more ways to play, now with Kinect.
Product DescriptionThe complete Xbox 360 experience, including the controller-free fun of Kinect. Jump, dance, and get your whole body in the game with the unique experience of Kinect. Or use your controller to play the blockbuster games your friends can’t stop talking about. The spacious 250GB hard drive gives you the space you need to store arcade games, movies, demos, and even full Xbox 360 games. Plus, with built-in Wi-Fi, it's easy to connect to Xbox LIVE to access tons of great entertainment — from HD movies and TV shows to live sports. With Kinect, play, pause and rewind the action with your voice. When you are the controller, there's nothing between you and the fun.
- Xbox 360 S Console: The Xbox 360 S console runs whisper quiet, letting you play games and watch movies without interference. Easily connect to Xbox LIVE, play with friends all over the world and experience a world of entertainment.
- Kinect Sensor: With the Kinect sensor, you can experience gaming like never before. Easy to use and fun for everyone, the Kinect sensor utilizes revolutionary full-body tracking to put you in the center of the fun. This amazing technology allows the sensor to recognize your body and mirror your movements in the game, making you the controller. All you need is a little room to play, with approximately six feet of free space between you and the sensor. With Kinect, Xbox 360 now has the best controller ever made — YOU.
- Dance Central 2 Full Game Download: You'll find a code to let you download Dance Central 2 on Xbox LIVE. With another killer soundtrack, the best routines and all-new multiplayer features, Dance Central 2 is sure to get your party started.
- Kinect Sports: Turn your living room into a world-class stadium, bowling alley, soccer pitch or track-and-field arena. With Kinect Sports you’re not only the star player, you are the controller — through the magic of Kinect for Xbox 360. See a ball? Kick it. Spike it. Even give it a little topspin. Kinect Sports features soccer, beach volleyball, bowling, table tennis, track and field, and boxing.
- Kinect Adventures: Float in outer space. Experience the thrill of roaring rapids. Tackle mountaintop obstacle courses. And dive into the deep to explore a leaky underwater observatory — all from your living room. You are the controller as you jump, dodge, and kick your way through exciting adventures set in a variety of exotic locations. Rated “E” for Everyone.
- Xbox 360 250GB Hard Drive: The internal 250GB hard drive allows you to save your games and store television shows, movies, music, pictures, trailers, levels, demos, and other content available from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller: This award-winning, high-performance wireless controller features the Xbox Guide Button for quick, in-game access to friends and music. It has a range of up to 30 feet and a battery life of up to 30 hours on two AA batteries.
Please note that this console does not come with a headset.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
PS3 couldn't do everything I wanted either. However, it served us well with some family-oriented games and kept the kids entertained, particularly during festive seasons (with dance and adventure games that involved kids and grown-ups alike).
Okay, what makes my choice a bit complicated is that I'm not a gaming person, else I suspect I could have easily fallen in love with PS3 or XBOX. Despite this, I didn't mind the occasional family games, even in watching role, and, in fact, I enjoyed some of the dance games to burn calories (and thanks to the kids who convinced me that I could expend more calories with 'Just Dancing' on PS3 than go out for cycling for the same duration).
What I really wanted from a console of type PS3 or XBOX are:
- primarily, the support of home multimedia streaming so that I can stream our home collections of music, pictures, and video from a home server (or any PC), and be able to play-out on living room TV;
- support for good remote control, so that we won't be compelled to use a painfully slow 20th century input method to interact with 21st century multimedia technology;
- good support for free on-demand streaming services such as BBC iPlayer, 4oD, and so on;
- good support for paid-for streaming services as an option in the background when we needed (such as LoveFilm, etc);
- parental control for contents.Read more ›
I bought the XBOX 360, with Kinect as a 2012 'family' Christmas present. I got the 250GB version for £250, which seemed a little pricey at the time, but now I think that it was definitely worth the money. The package that I bought said that it came with Kinect Sports and Dance Central 2, but it also come with Kinect Adventures. Sports and Adventures were games in standard packaging whereas Dance Central 2 was a download (from a special code included with the XBOX unit. I had a few problems downloading DC2 initially, but after an online chat with Microsoft support, we worked out that my XBOX live (hotmail) account was registered in the USA, and the DC2 game was for UK. So, I had to create a new XBOX Live account (and a new hotmail account). Once I did that, it downloaded fine.
The reason that I said in the first sentence that this product was worth the £250, is that it's been played with since opening on Christmas Day. Both of my (sedentary) daughters (aged 12 and 15) have got up off their butts and played all of the games. They even broke a sweat a couple of times. From my point of view, anything that gets my daughters away from Facebook, Kick and other forms of (un)social media is a good thing. It's nice to see them jumping up and down and getting red in the face for once.
The (free) games that came with the unit really are fun - Adventures in particular.
If this continues to be used at the level that it's currently being used ... then this will be one of the best 'toys' that I've ever purchased.
Oh, as a nice aside, BBC iPlayer is one of the Apps that can be downloaded (for free) with the XBOX. It makes it really easy to watch BBC programes online.Read more ›
If at all a choice was there to choose the free games, then it would have been fantabulous.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The kinect sensor hardly ever recognizes my kids. It gets confused very often. Also, it is very annoying that any time someone passes by in the room, recognition strats up and then... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Botond Sarkozi
very good kids love it fast delivery my daughter wanted this so she can play her brother without going into his roomPublished 22 months ago by Mr. A. Glancy