on 30 August 2012
Having only recently gotten into dance music, I've been listening to a lot of Ministry of Sound radio and their Youtube channel. Then next logical step was to buy an album, of which I bought this due to the positive reviews. Upon initially playing the album I was very disappointed. The first 30 or so tracks, out of 84, I found to be pretty awful. These earlier tracks seem to have been produced in the 80s to 90s, so I imagine its just my taste when it comes to the history of this genre of music. However after this period the rest of the tracks were pretty great. Ultimately its worth the money, but for me it wasn't a complete album of awesome.
on 2 December 2011
I must admit I really love this collection of MoS:Twenty Years. I have pretty much everything from MoS and this is a welcome addition to that colelction!

I like how the 4 CDs are sequenced (Rulin, Smoove, Trance nation and Chillout Sessions) in that order. I love all the CDs but being a Trance addict, I'm loving CD3

Well worth adding to your collection!
on 5 March 2018
Great time to buy this classic cd
on 9 March 2014
I appreciate that Amazon use variable bit rates when encoding some of the music but 159kpbs (De'Lacy - Hideaway (DD remix)) is unacceptable to me I'm afraid. Although not a full-time dj by any stretch of the imagination, I do play out on public systems and this simply sounds substandard. Perhaps satisfactory for the Beats by Dre generation or when using the free headphones that came with your phone...

If I knew this before I purchased, I would have gone somewhere else. Now I will every time. Sorry Amazon, you've lost an mp3 customer.
on 7 May 2013
I have bought loads of these “Best Of” and I must say this one does come close to the best of the bunch. Although I am not a fan of the chill out or smooth stuff, but the other CD's compensate for this small annoyance.
Great if you want ot make a compilation for the car or head phones plug in.
on 28 April 2017
liked it
on 20 March 2013
A must have for fans of dance/house music of the 90's and early 00's. Jam packed with memorable tunes. Get a bunch of your friends from back in the day, food, beverages and hang out and remember the good dance times! :0) Before it all went Pete Tong!
on 12 July 2016
Great mix and found some new favorites
on 7 October 2016
amazing songs
on 17 June 2017
Good tunes and cheap price equals great party.