- Also check our best rated Power Bank reviews
XTPower® XT-20000QC2 Power Bank - modern DC/USB QC2 battery with 20400mAh - 1x USB, 1x USB QC 2.0 and DC connection of 12V, 16.5V, 19V, 20V and 24V 65W max.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- You are looking for a modern and super flexible battery? Then choose the Power Bank XT-20000QC2! The all-rounder, the battery XT-20000QC2 - at just 2cm thickness and 0.45 kilograms this simple and timeless designed Power Bank combines all the features you can expect from a high-quality power bank.
- This powerful battery has a capacity of 20400 mAh and has three outputs, one of which is optimized for the laptop and two other for USB compatible devices. One of the two USB outputs supports the Quick Charge Standard QC 2.0 and thus allows up to 75% faster charging your QC2 compliant devices.
- Flexibility in charging the Power Bank. You can charge your energy storage using either a USB power supply via the micro USB input or the DC input to a power supply (13-20V). A full charge with a matching power supply can be reached within 3 hours (power adapter not included). Naturally the Power Bank XT-20000QC2 provides an overcharge, discharging and a short circuit protection.
- The rugged, high-performance lithium-ion cells provide high quality and therefore extended battery life. A continuous operation of devices at 12-24V is possible from 4 watts and at the USB output from 0.5 watts. Pins for the DC output are included with the following dimensions: A = 6.0x4.25mm / C = 5.5x2.5mm / D = 5.5x2.1mm / E = 5.5x1.7mm / F = 5.0x1.0mm / I = 7.4 X5.0x0.6mm / K = 7.9x5.4x0.9mm. Other dimensions are available. The DC cable has 5.5x2.1mm for both plugs.
- Product details that will convince you: Capacity: 20400 mAh (3.7V) / 57,5Wh), three outputs for USB (5V) USB Standard & QC2 (5V, 9V, 12V) and laptop with 12V, 16.5V, 19V, 20V or 24V 50 watt (65W max). The clear LCD display informs you with the most important performance of the Power Bank. This is the Power Bank for travel and business.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
TalentCell Rechargeable 36W 12V/3000mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack, 12V/5V Dual Output External Battery Power Bank with Charger for LED Strip, Tape Light, CCTV Camera and More, Black
ZHY Portable Charger 10000mAh Multi-Voltage (5V 9V 12V) Power Bank Quick Charge with small TV, Notebooks,Phones
aceyoon Powerbank 20000mah Fast Charge Slim Multi Voltage 24V 20V 19.5V 19V 16V 15V 12V 9V 5V DC + USB Backup Power Bank Battery Charger for HP Dell Lenovo Thinkpad Acer Samsung
Power Bank Portable Phone Charger 20000mAh Quick Charge 3.0 Powerbank External Battery Packs QC3.0 for Mobile Phones,iPhone X/8/7/6,iPad,Samsung S7/S8/S9/Plus,Nintendo Switch,MacBook Metecsmart
4 in 1 high capacity 20000mAh ultra slim portable charger external battery commercial grade power bank QC 3.0 compatible with iPhone 4 5 6 7 8 Samsung Galaxy note Type C USB S4 S5 S6 S7 S8 S9 iPad air
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||INTECRO||TalentCell Technology||EugeneYou||SOMNOW DIRECT||Metecsmart||PowerDuplex|
|Colour||black||Black||Blue||20000mah Powrbank (DC+USB port)||Black||Matte Frosted Black|
|Compatible Devices||—||12V battery compatible with most LED strip light products, CCTV Camera, IP Camera, LED Panel, Amplifier, Modem, Car DVR, Speaker, and 5V devices, mobile phone, etc.||—||—||All Kindle Fire HD 7", Amazon Fire Phone, Kindle PaperWhite, Kindle Touch，kindle voyage; Apple iPhone X/7/7 plus/8/ 8 plus/ 6 /6s,/ 6 Plus/6s plus, Apple iPhone 5S/5C/SE/5/4S/4, Apple iPod; Lenovo S6000, Sony Xperia Z Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2 Sony Xperia Z2; Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, S8 plus, S9, S9 plus, S5, S4, S3, Note 4, Note 3, Note 2; Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Nokia 820, Nokia 900, Nokia 1020, Nokia 1520, HTC One, HTC One M8, all smart phones and electronic products.||iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, Kindle Fire, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8, Kindle Fire HD 7"-Previous Generation, Kindle Fire-Previous Generation, Amazon Fire Phone, Kindle PaperWhite, Kindle Touch, kindle voyage, Apple iPhone 6, Apple iPhone 6 plus, Apple iPhone 5S, Apple iPhone 5C, Apple iPhone 5, Apple iPhone 4S, Apple iPhone 4, Apple iPod, Lenovo S6000, Samsung Galaxy s7 edge, Samsung Galaxy s6 edge, Samsung Galaxy s8 edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Note 4, Samsung Note 3, Samsung Note 2, eBook, Chromebook, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Nokia 820, Nokia 900, Nokia 1020, Nokia 1520, HTC One, HTC One M8, Nintendo, Macbook Air Pro 2015, 2016 5V 2.4A versions|
|Item Weight||450 grams||180 grams||230 grams||1.21 kg||470 grams||460 grams|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Modern and flexible, the XT-20000QC2
During operation and charging of mobile devices this power bank is very versatile. Two USB ports can charge or operate phone, tablet, and many other devices. Even modern QC2 compliant devices can be loaded up to 75% faster at the corresponding output of the Power Bank as the conventional USB devices. A circular socket and the included adapters make the Power Bank to a specialist for devices with input voltages from 12V to 24V. The continuous load of 50 watts and 65 watts in the top allows the operation and the charging function of many mobile devices.
Battery-Technology: Lithium Iion 75.5 Wh
- Capacity: 20400 mAh / 3, 7 V
- Life expectancy: min. 500 charging cycles
Input DC Input Jack
- Input Jack: 5.5 x 2.1 mm
- Charging: 13-20 V max. 3A (approximately 30W)
- Complete charge: 3 hours at 20V 1.5A from 0 to 100%
Input Micro USB
- Connector: Micro USB
- Charging: 5V max. 2.1A (approximately 10W)
- Full charge: approx 8-9 hours from 0 to 100%
- Voltage: 12V, 16.5V, 19V, 20V 24V up to 50W continuous, 65W max.
- Function: voltage selectable via pushbutton
- Dimensions DC output jack: 5.5 x 2.1mm
- USB 1 standard and QC 2.0: USB 5V 2.1A / 9V 2A / 12V 2A
- USB 2: 1x USB 5V 2.1A
- charging: 0 - 45 ° C
- Operating: 0 - +60 ° C
Dimensions and weight
- L x W x H: 174 x 78 x 21.5 mm
- Weight: 450 g
Power Bank XT 20000QC2
DC cable for connecting to a laptop with 2m
Set of 8 adapters illustrated laptop connection types
Micro-USB charging cable
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I powered my laptop up to 30% and then unplugged it. After that it wouldn't charge the laptop again. So I used it for a couple of days charging just my phone and then it wouldn't charge that either!
After a week I was left with no choice but to return it for a refund. A good job Amazon have a great return policy.
I use primarily it to charge my drone (Mavic Air) batteries while off-grid. While off-grid, it may be recharged using a solar panel.
While discharging it displays the wattage being delivered to the device(s), while charging it does the same. USB charging occurs (using a suitable 2.1A supply) at a maximum of 10Watts meaning a good 8 hours plus will be required to recharge it from dead. I bought a 19V mains power charger - this delivers 30Watts and can charge this power bank up in less than three hours. Well worth the money - using this, you could put a good charge back into the device while train/pub/cafe/ferry/campsite etc.
CYD 19V 1.75A 33W PowerFast Power-Supply-Adapter-Charger for Asus-Laptop X551 K501 K501ij K50ij U80A U81A Ul50 X551C X555YA X551CA X555Y X551CA Q301LA V551LA V551LB V551LA-DH51T Zenbook VivoBook Eee Book
The solar panel I use is an 18V 18W unit. Under bright sunshine in the UK, this produces about 15W, which will result in a full charge within a day.Suaoki Portable Solar Panel Car Battery Charger 18V 18W SunPower, Cigarette Lighter Plug, Battery Charging Clip Line, Suction Cups, Battery Maintainer for Automobile Motorcycle
Only negative is the cost, but you get what you pay for!
1. It has good capacity at 75 watt-hours - this will power most modern laptops for a long flight
2. The output voltage can be set to 12V, 16.5V, 19V, 20V or 24V, so it can used to power almost any make of laptop
3. There are 2 high power USB output ports - one is QC 2.0 and the other provides 5V @ 2.1A
4. It can be charged from your car or existing laptop charger, at any voltage from 13-20V
5. It can also be charged from micro USB, ( 5V @ 2.1A ) but this will probably take all day or night
6. The display is excellent, showing the voltage and charge percentage, plus the power used when supplying power and being charged
7. Excellent set of cables and power tip adaptors for different makes of computers
8. Technical support in Europe, from Germany
9. Good manual in many languages ( the English version is good ! )
My only negatives are:
1. It does not work as an uninterruptible power supply ( like the MP3450 )
2. The power button is multi-function "press-press" rather than using separate hard switches for On-Off and voltage selection
Despite these minor negatives - I think that this is an excellent PowerBank and would recommend it to everyone who want reliable extra portable power