Customer reviews

on 15 December 2011
Protects my GoPro from contact with rocks and makes my GoPro camera less obvious/obtrusive, when attached to my Black Kayaking Helmet.
on 4 February 2012
This case pretty much makes your GoPro un-usable if you care about what type of sound it records, I only bought this because for the activity I use it for, I'd like to keep it stealthy and not have a massive white block coming off my forehead, I thought about spray painting it, but with the hassle of having to mask things at certain points and risks of covering essential parts / clotting the action buttons, I decided to look for alternatives, this looks quite good, doesn't make it any bulkier, and is easy enough to fit on as the silicon is quite tough, but the lack of usable sound spoiled the footage. Make sure you keep this in mind when you buy this!
on 1 May 2011
This cover would provide decent protection for the case (not the lens obviously) but in my opinion you would need to have a specific reason to need this because it is quite hard to put on, and does not open to allow charging or download and you must remove the mounting before you can remove the case.

If you just want this to be sure that the case doesn't get scratched on the offchance, this is not for you... I would not use this unless I was putting the camera in imminent danger of taking a serious beating...
on 8 January 2013
Absolute nightmare to fit
I modified it by cutting out the bottom section
Can be fitted now in seconds
I will rate it 4 stars after mods

KB
on 24 May 2015
After 2 years here's my review it is a pain to fit on but once on you make the go pro disappear it is very stealth like and both buttons are still easy to use ..however after average use over 2 years the rubber has perished and split but that's not bad considering the amount of pulling it takes to get it on and off the camera buy this for a stealth look but don't expect it to last forever.
on 26 April 2013
Bought this cover as it's a really good idea to keep the gopro case safe when doing active things. When it comes to getting it on, it's a tight fit, which is good and it does look good once it's on. The real big 'BUT' is when you need to take it off to get to the memory card... it's a nightmare. I've only done this a few times and my cover has now started to split.
on 17 June 2012
Arrived promptly. Good quality product and makes the go pro hero 2 a little more resilient to bangs. The big thing for me, was to change the gopro to a black colour. WARNING... If you need to get to the charge socket or sd, it needs removing, which is a real gaff. I modified the case and it works fine
on 30 November 2011
I purchased this cover to 'tone down' the GoPro's shiny silver look and it does just that! Helps to hide the camera in whatever mounting option one uses. And yes its hard-ish to put on or take off which why it missed the fifth star.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse